🍷Prologue- ʟᴀ ʀɪᴄᴇʀᴄᴀ🤐

I am still unsure of if these types of chapters are doing well, so if you enjoy them please let me know and I will write into greater detail about the two's search. If not, I will skip it and move back to the classic chapters. Thank you,
Crimson

"Leone!" The silver haired man was shaken awake, rising up from the bed slowly. That voice echoed throughout his mind... Who did it belong to?

"...Bruno?" He rubs his eyes, yawning as he slowly gets out of bed. "What's going on?"

"Fugo and Narancia, they're gone," Bruno puts a hand to his chin, letting out a distressed sigh.

"...What?!" Leone suddenly bolted awake, shaking his head. "No, no, no... There's no way we left them back there!" The boy grimaces, hurrying towards the balcony and looks outside.

"I searched the entire house, I can't find them anywhere," He cries out helplessly, feeling as if he had failed as a friend.

"...Well, we have to look for them!" Leone puts a hand to his chin, thinking. "But then we would be leaving Mista by himself with the caretakers. I'm not completely sure on how he would like that,"

"I can hear Mista snoring from the end of the hallway every single night. He is absolutely not going to wake up," Bruno starts climbing down the balcony slowly, his cotton pajama shirt swaying within the wind.

"Well then, I'm absolutely not going to let you go alone. We're going to find those two," He follows after Bruno, his bare feet hitting the hard city pavement.

The two had officially began their journey once their feet had touched the ground.