Chapter 6-🍷ʟᴀ ʀɪᴄᴇʀᴄᴀ🤐

"Where could they have gone? I swore I had my eyes on them the entire time," Bruno whispers to himself, checking behind a couple of trashcans.

"I'm not sure... The good news is that Fugo is smart. I know for a fact that he can keep Narancia safe. The bad news is that it's so late out here... I can barely see anything," The silver haired boy grimaces, walking down an alleyway.

"Leone, don't go alone. I'll go with you," Bruno runs behind the boy, his hair swaying as he does so.

"...Thank you, Bruno," Leone nods his head, then begins to look around the alleyway. "This is really bad... We might have to search the entire city to finally find them. The caretakers will notice that we have gone missing too... I guess we'll just have to think about the future later. Fugo and Narancia are more important right now,"

"Yeah... You're right," Bruno's eyebrows narrow upon hearing footsteps nearby. "...Leone!" He grabs the boy's arm and hides him behind a trashcan, peeking out his head to look down the alleyway.

"...What?" The silver haired boy's eyes widened, listening to the footsteps coming closer.

"...It's a group of teenagers!" Bruno seems panicked, the boy's laughter becoming louder as the two boys try to hide. Suddenly, a figure of sorts appears behind Bruno... One that is around his same size. It is colored white with blue accents, and wears a helmet that covers its eyes. It punches through the wall, creating a zipper. Bruno pulls the zipper down, looking towards Leone with a panicked look to his face. "...Go!"

Leone seems awestruck by what happened. "...Bruno, what is happening to you?!" He gasps, his hazel and violet eyes widening. The zipper revealed a void of sorts, gleaming with shiny purples swirling all around.

"Leone, go...! Hurry!" Bruno grabs Leone by his shoulders and throws him into the zipper dimension, then turns his eyes back towards the boys. "...STICKY FINGERS!" He had awoken a stand. His stand's name has been decided... Sticky Fingers.

Meanwhile, Narancia wakes up from his sleep, his heart pounding in his chest. "F-Fugo, Fugo...!" The black haired boy shakes the blonde, a panicked look in his amythest eyes. "Wake up, I... I heard Bruno!" He breathes quickly in his fear.

"...Huh?" Fugo rubs his eyes, getting up from the ground with a quizzical expression. "...You heard Bruno?!" He feels as if he had woken up instantly, gasping. "...Come on!" He takes Narancia's hand and runs towards where they had heard Bruno's voice. The two are met with a low cough.

There is a hand sticking out from behind a few trash bags. "...Stay behind me," Fugo takes in a breath before approaching the trash bags, grabbing the arm's wrist and pulls the figure out from the trash bags.

A figure slowly rises up from the ground, coughing a bit more as he struggles to get up to his feet. "Narancia, Fugo...," He sounds distressed, looking around his surroundings.

"...What?!" Narancia scrambles to find his dagger, digging around in his pockets before pointing it at the mysterious shadow. "Who the hell are you?!"

Shortly afterwards, the figure steps out into the streetlight. It's Leone. He looks distressed, coughing once more. "It's Bruno... We need to find him. He and I noticed you two weren't with us, and snuck out just to ensure your safety. But we ran into a group of teenage gangsters along the way... I'm not sure what happened, but Bruno somehow pushed me through this wall before they could beat me up completely. Tch...," He seemed a bit angered by that. He wished that he was the one who saved Bruno. But he couldn't turn back time... Not to where he could change the events that occurred, anyway. "But he's by himself right now... He needs help. Come on, follow me! I'll take you there!," With that, the silver haired boy ran off to the next aisle.