Chapter 12- narancia bambola

It took some time, but eventually everyone arrived to the Brando household.

"Hi guys, I'm glad you could all make it!" The blonde waves with a wide smile, holding a plate of cookies in his hands as he opened the door. "My Padre helped me make cookies for all of us! Isn't that nice of him?"

"Cookies? Hell yeah!" Mista grins, taking a cookie and bites into it. The platter was full of just about every cookie you could imagine.

"Aww, thanks Giorno. What a sweetheart," Bruno coos, taking a cookie and bites into it with a pleasant expression. "Mmm... They are delightful!" He is proud of the golden haired boy, glad to see him happy and smiling.

"Everyone, come up to my room!" He runs his little legs about as fast as they can go up the stairs, and into his room. It was huge, about three times as big as the rooms the other members were used to. He had a large bed with silk magenta bedsheets, and ladybug decorations everywhere. His favorite ladybug plush lied at the end of his bed, to which he would hug in his arms at night.

"Wow... It looks like a castle in here!" The spiky haired ravenette gawks, his violet eyes staring at everything in shock. It was so elegant and beautiful.

"I like your room a lot, Giorno," The bubblegum pink haired girl sits down on his bed, smiling at how beautiful his room was.

"Grazie, everyone! I haven't really had friends over before, so I'm really excited," Giorno giggles, looking to all of his new friends. "What do you guys want to do? It's my first time having a sleepover!"

"Ooh. Ooh! I want to tell scary stories!" Mista suggests as he takes a seat next to Trish on Giorno's bed. It was big enough for the seven of them to sleep in.

"Scary stories?" Abbacchio narrows his two toned eyes at that. "You know, I wouldn't want to scare the little on-"

"Ooh! I have one, I have one!" Narancia raises his hand, as if being called on in class.

Fugo sighs. "Alright, Narancia. What is it? Give us your worst," The blonde folds his arms.

"I'll close the curtains!" The golden haired boy runs to his windows and closes his curtains shut, cutting off the view of his balcony. He then grabs a flashlight and turns the light switch on, setting it in the middle of the gang as they make a circle.

[References to spoilers may appear from here on out. Only continue if you wish.]

"This one is about me! It's my birthday, and Bucciarati says that he has a gift for me. It's a doll that looks exactly like me, but it has big black eyes and a frown! Something about it is a little off putting, though... And I-!" He is suddenly interrupted.

"Narancia, you may want to tell them this isn't a real story," Bruno giggles nervously, taking a bite out of a chocolate cookie.

"Oh yeah. Good point!" Narancia nods his head. "The seven of us had decided to sneak out the window and go on a walk at night! It was foggy, so foggy that we could barely see what was ahead of us. And then... BAM!" He yells as he signals with his hands. It causes everyone else to flinch expect for Fugo, Bruno, and Leone.

"What happens next?" Giorno smiles, hugging his ladybug plush close to him.

"That's when I had walked straight into a broken fence! It pierced me through my stomach, legs, and my head. I was dead!" Narancia puts the back of his hand to his forehead dramatically.

"...And what logic is that?" Fugo narrows his eyes, folding his arms.

"Fugo, he is excited. Let him finish," The silver haired boy whispers, and the spiky haired blonde nods.

"Don't tell me there was blood everywhere! That's gross...," Trish shivers, rubbing her arms up and down.

"Oh, but there was! I had holes all over my body," He grins, as if proud of himself for his story telling.

"Ew! Kinda gross, dude," Mista frowns, cringing at the thought.

"No, that's not where it ends! You see, I found out that fence was placed there purposely so that I would die. The guy who placed it there was a big and buff version of Trish's dad!" He grins, chuckling underneath his breath.

"What?! Why my dad?" Trish huffs, folding her arms. She loves Doppio to the moon and back and could not see him as a villain.

"Son. None of this ends up. How would you just happen to walk into-" Leone begins to question before Bruno nudges him in the stomach, then gives a welcoming smile.

"You see, I wasn't quite ready to go yet. My spirit was still very alive on this earth! My body was broken though, there was no way I could put my soul back into that thing!" Narancia seems quite into the story as he hugs a Tails The Fox plush close.

"I could heal you, Narancia!" Giorno smiles as he pets the top of his ladybug's head.

"Oh yeah...," Narancia scratches the side of his head for a minute. "...Well, the fence made it so no one could use a stand on me ever again! For good or for bad," He feels quite proud of himself after coming up with that one, that much is obvious.

"You're literally so dumb...," Fugo groans, shaking his head as he looks towards Mista. The dark haired boy seems to be the only one who is actually spooked.

"I was enraged! 'How could I go out like this?' I thought to myself. So an idea came to mind, the thing that is second closest to my body I shall possess!" He holds up his Tails doll for all to see. "I will possess the doll and get revenge for what that evil man had done to me!" He giggles before setting it back down.

"...You mean my dad?" Trish narrows her eyes.

"No. He's not your dad! He just looks like your dad," He shakes his head. "I possessed the doll and was able to put my own soul into its body. I snuck out of the house that night and crawled right in through his windows! In that moment, a pair of claws emerged from my hands and I killed him! I tore right through his chest and watched as he cried in pain. He was bleeding all over his bedsheets, and he obviously had no idea what hit him! But in that moment, I realized I had to avenge all of you as well!" He sets the plush down before spreading his hands out. "The guy who was looking at Mista funny in class the other day? Threw him in the fire! The guy who told my Padre he could never become a police officer? Took his heart right out! The girl who said she had a crush on Fugo? I stabbed her with-!" He is suddenly interrupted.

"...Wait, why the hell would you kill a girl who has a crush on me?" Fugo narrows his eyes, folding his arms.

"Uuuh... I dunno! Girls can be annoying," Narancia shrugs. "The guy who was giving attitude to Mama? Oh, man, did he get a fate worse than death!" He chuckles darkly underneath his breath.

"...What did you do for me, Narancia?" Trish questions.

"Oh, I killed the girl who stole your lipstick! I locked her in the janitor's closet and she starved to death," He smiles, closing his eyes. "And for Giorno... I MURDERED ALL OF THE GANGSTERS IN THE WORLD! MWHAHAHAHA!" He gives his best attempt at an evil laugh, but isn't quite cutting it.

"...Wow!" Giorno gasps.

"Some say, the legend of Narancia Doll still lives on to this day... He was so angered by the world that he tore it apart! Day after day, and knife after knife...," He whispers. "...Okay, that was it! I hope everyone liked it," He smiles, setting his hands on his hips.

...Though, his eyes widen a moment later and the others start laughing and talking with each other.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Bucciarati questions with a frown, noticing that he is acting a little off.

"...Uh, no. I scared myself!" He whispers, hugging onto Bruno tightly. "Narancia Doll is going to kill me!"

"Oh darling...," Bruno sighs, holding his head close to his chest.