Chapter 1

Song for this chapter

Closer (feat. Halsey) - The Chainsmokers

The first Monday of march. A girl in uniform made her way inside the university she look around while holding some of her books.

"Is she a freshman?" A girl ask and
students are looking at her.

"Oh come on girl she's a sophomore here, didn't you remember she attended school last year" Another girl replied and the girl who ask nodded her head.

"I totally forgot" The girl says and chuckled.

The sophomore girl exhale heavily and made her way in the stairs there's a elevator but she decided to use the stairs for exercise.

"I'm sorry" The sophomore girl apologize and bow when she bumped into someone while heading upstairs to her class, she pick up all the things that scattered around the stairs before giving it to the owner.

"Here and I'm sorry again" She says and bow repeatedly, the boy look to her emotionless before he made his way leaving the girl.

The girl inhale and exhale at the same time before looking for her class.

Y/n's POV

I lick my lips listening to new professor Mrs.Ha my second year teacher, today is the start of my schooling in this university as a sophomore in short as a second year student.

"That's all for today class and i hope you all understand our topic" Mrs.Ha says and look around before looking at me.

"Class dismissed, you all may take your break" Professor says and collect all her books before stepping out of the class.

"This is just the first day of university why its very stressing" A girl in the back says and i glance at her and she give me a smile.

"Starting now until friday will be having a lesson about cooking and the rest we are going to cook, thats very stressing specially we had 2 or more than course to attend" She says and exhale heavily at her desk.

I stood up from my seat and take all my belongings with me, and yes culinary arts the course i picked because thats course what i want cooking it might be stress but i can do it but mostly extremely stress is my other course, doctor medicine.