Chapter 11

Song for this chapter

Love me harder - Ariana Grande & The Weeknd

His lips leave mine and we gasp for an air.

"Taehy—"

"Shh, i don't want to hear your answer I'm waiting Y/n" He said not his arms leaving my body.

"I—"

"I also like you, but we can't be tog—" He suddenly pull me for a hug and my body relax on his.

"Wait did i hear it clear, you like me too?" His voice fanning my neck.

"Yeah" I nodded and he tighten holding my body.

"But we can't be toget—"

"We can" He said.

"I like you, and i love you so we can" He caressed my back and i nibble my lips.

"I can break the rules for you Y/n" He answer the unanswered question inside my head and i meet his eyes.

"I like you, you know that" He said and cupped my face.

"Since the second day you tried to gave my handkerchief back, I've fallen for you that day" He said and i lick my lips.

"So, i am offering you"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He suddenly asked and my eyes turns blurry while looking at him, i look on the stage to see katy leaving the stage and some of pop artist Music video started to play on the wide screen.

I look back at Taehyung and he still looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Yes" I nodded repeatedly while my lips is sealed and a tears falling on my cheeks.

"Thank you" He said and hug me again this time i also hug his waist.

"I will be good, caring and a loving boyfriend for you, i promise" He said and i nodded when  i meet his eyes and he leaves a peck on my forehead.

"I know and i believe you" I said and gave him a grin, i am finally his girlfriend and he's my first ever boyfriend.

In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him my boyfriend and I'm happy and sad at the same time.