Chapter 4

Song for this chapter

You got it - VEDO

Monday. I walk through the hallway by myself and my bodyguards stay on the parking lot, as i walk in the long hallway i receives lots of look mostly girls, and about to those boys they just glance at me.

I landed on 11th floor where my class, politics is, i step out of the elevator and walk before i twist the door open.

"Good morning Mr.Kim, you may now take your seats" Professor once said and i nodded and made my way to the in front seats.

The class started and Mr.Adam our professor in politics discuss about the politics on how to it works and show us the importance and specially on how to be part of politics.

"Like Mr.Kim from an empire family, he's a prince and soon to be the emperor" Mr.Adam said and pointed me.

"His family are the one ruling this country and that's the example of being in politics" Professor said and i feel all their eyes on me.

"It may be tiring but if you all want to be part of politics all of you should sacrifice before getting the power that all wanted" Professor said and walk around the room.

"And we all know that the near future Prince Kim will be the great and smart to rule our country" Mr.Adam patted my back and look to me and i lick my lips, and a knock delivered to the room.

"Come in" Mr.Adam said, a student or should i say a girl student enter inside our room and she look around before her eyes falls on me.

Seo Y/n.

"Ms.Seo, what can i do for you?" Mr.Adam asked, she adverted her eyes and look to male professor.

"Uhm, sorry for the interrupt but our principal Mrs.Laurier set a meeting to all the professor, and she wants you Mr.Adam to be there at the meeting" Y/n said and sealed her lips while waiting for a response.

Mr.Adam look at his wrist watch before looking at us.

"Since its already 11:49 and 11 minutes till the break so I'll let all of you to have a early break, so class dismissed and see you all tomorrow" Mr.Adam announce and gather all his books and boxes lying on the floor.

Y/n bow at Mr.Adam before leaving when professor stops her.

"Ms.Seo can you help me to bring these 4 boxes down to the teachers lounge?" Professor asked and she turn her back.