Chapter 2

Song for this chapter

Moral of the story (feat. Niall Horan) - Ashe

Mrs.Ha nodded at our lessons before she gathered all her books signaling it's break time, i exhale tiredly and gather all my things before standing on my seats.

"Uhmm, Y/n right?" Someone asked stopping me from walking, i look behind to see a girl.

"Its me.. why did you ask?" I asked and softly and she exhale.

"Since Mrs.Ha announce that we all need some partners for the cooking, so wanna team up with me?" She asked hoping i would agree.

"By the way I'm Jae-kyung, Yi Jae-kyung and don't worry I'm not bad person you can team up with me" She show me a hand and i look down before looking at her.

"Team up with you, why not" I accepted her hands and smile at the same time.

I enter the cafeteria with Jae-kyung since its lunch break, we settle down our bags on the table before heading for the food.

"So after our class in culinary arts what's your next class?" I asked once we seated and she fix herself before speaking.

"I know I'm asking you since earlier and yeah sorry for being talkative" I laughed and she shakes her head.

"I like a girl someone who's asking and curious about my life, so its okay to me" She says and start her food.

"After my class in culinary arts my second class is fine arts" She says and i nodded my head.

"Ohh.. fine arts is very cool i also like it" I says and take a bite from my vegetables salad.

"By the way after our culinary class, which class are you next?" She asked and take a sip from her juice.

"Doctor of medicine is my next class will be" I says and her widen and gulp.

"Doctor of medicine is one of the hardest course" She says and i nodded.

"I know right,  super stress and struggles" I exhale and she also exhale.

"If you are being stress why don't you attend my class, fine arts so we can get along"

"Wait do you know how to draw?" She asked and i look to her.

"I do know" I answer.