Chapter 15

Song for this chapter

My oh my (feat. Dababy) - Camilla Cabello

2 weeks later

Taehyung's POV

I wake up 6am, to cook some breakfast for me and to my dear since for the past few days she's the one who's cooking for us and i guess its time for me to cook for us as well.

Once i already cook our breakfast and prepare it in the table i look to the hanging clock to see 7:26am, maybe Y/n is already awake.

I wash my hands and made my way towards to our share room, she's not in the bed anymore.

My eyes adverted at the sounds of bathroom door opening.

I look to her dressed in a new clothes, a black sweat pants and a dark blue oversize T-shirt.

"Wow" I gulp and she adverted her eyes and look to me.

"Good morning babe" She said and i made my way to her and embrace her which she flinch, and i peck her forehead.

"You smell nice" I said and she chuckled.

"I always smell nice you know that" She said and i caressed her hair.

"Our breakfast is ready, i cook" I said and she look to me.

"Really?" She asked and i nodded.

"So, lets go?" I asked and she nodded and parted from the hug carefully.

We started to eat our breakfast and i look to her from my side, she's chewing a pancake before taking a sip from the soup.

A smile form on my lips while looking at her, the girl i love is in my side.

"Dear" I said and she stop from taking a sip from the soup and look to me.

"Yes?" She raised her eyebrow before licking her lips.

"I want you to know that" She waits for me to continue.

"I love you!" I said and a grin make it way to her lips.

"I love you too!" She said and she hold my hands who is resting in the table.

"Whatever happens, remember that I'm always here for you and specially i care and i love you, okay?" I asked and she nodded twice and i pull her for a hug.