Chapter 9

Song for this chapter

Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding

Saturday, i wake up from my bed before looking around my room.

The ride from yesterday was fun, the way she hold my waist and everytime we came to a stop her face hitting my back, cute.

I lick my lips not knowing a smile forming on my lips.

"Uhh you're crazy Kim Taehyung" I said to myself and a knock deliver on my room.

"Sir, the breakfast is ready" Maids said and i look afar to my door.

Without any response i stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom and take a bath for some minutes.

After taking a bath i wear my clothes and dry my hair before twisting the door open, and yes maids are still here.

Before they can speak i nodded my head and close the door and walk trough the hallway until i reach the wide and long stairs.

"Good morning" Dad greeted once i enter the dinning area.

The table are serves with lots of food and i adverted my eyes to see my mom.

I sat in front of mom before she look to me.

"So how's school?" Mom asked.

"Its fine mom" I said and started to eat our breakfast.

"So you enjoy riding a car by yourself without any guards?" She asked and i slice the pancake.

"Uhmm yes mom, i enjoy it specially i can have my own privacy" I said and i feel she nodded.

"You know my son, i agreed about you riding a car by yourself because your dad said that to me that you can handle it"

"But i didn't expect you will ride a motorcycle, my bodyguards reported me that and did you know how dangerous is that?" She asked.

"You may got into minor accident, its very dangerous Taehyung" She said and i continue to look at my plate.

"Mom i can handle it, I'm not a kid that you used to scold before I'm now a grown up man and mom i know what i am doing" I said remaining calm.