Chapter 5

Song for this chapter

Hero (feat. Christina Perri) - Cash Cash

I sat on the seats in the library area while looking around, its been 2 house since we enter this library and until now we haven't find some books for the training, and a give up finding books around this enormous library.

I adverted my eyes to see her coming with tons of books in her arms.

"I found some" She said and sat in front of me and exhale heavily.

She open the first book with a sweat forming on her forehead and her long hair is now in a messy hair bun, i lick my lips while looking at her when she look to me.

I coughed and look away.

"I found 10 books and here go check these 5 books" She said and i feel she shove the book near me.

I open the books and flip it through pages, at first i can't understand it but the more i read and look to it finally getting sense.

30 minutes since I'm reading and looking to these book, i glance at my watch to see 3:59pm almost going home and yet we haven't made our way to the training area.

I lift my eyes to see her frowning looking at the books with squinted eyes, i exhale heavily to see her right index finger has a cut.

"Hmm" I coughed getting her attention and she look to me asking.

"What happened to that?" I pointed her index and she look to it before looking at me.

"Uhh t-this" She said and and lift it.

"I get this while using the library ladder and its has a sharp, so yeah cut" She said and shrugged before looking back at the books.

I look around the library to see some students already leaving, as no one is here except me and Y/n.

I lean forward and grab her wrist and she flinch but relax when she meet my eyes.

I look to her cut and spray some alcohol when she abruptly hissed, the tiny blood continue to come out and i take a hold of my handkerchief and press it.

I tie my handkerchief in her index before i lick my dry lips.

"You may lost tiny blood if you didn't put any to stop it from bleeding" I said and look to her eyes.