Chapter 6

Song for this chapter

Into You - Ariana Grande

Taehyung close the curtain and i lay the little boy on the bed and nibble my lips thinking what next to do.

I remove my blazer to move easily leaving me in a long sleeve blouse before i tie my hair in a low ponytail, i look to the little boy before looking at Taehyung to caught him looking at me.

I meet his eyes and its firing i didn't know that this hard to met someone's eyes, he lick his lips and i gulp before speaking.

"Uhmm, c-can you help me with this little boy" I said cutting the tension and point the boy.

He nodded and also remove his blazer leaving him in a white long sleeve, i found myself looking at his body before i turn my attention to the little boy.

Taehyung started to put a hydrogen peroxide on little boys cut to see he hissed in pain, i gulp heavily while my partner working on his cut i decided to do his scratch on both knee.

I put a hydrogen peroxide release a small bubbles, a bacteria after that i wipe it and put some ointment to heal it faster.

I adverted my eyes to look at Taehyung struggling in the medical tape.

"Let me see" I said and he give me a look before passing me the tape.

I also struggle to find it but luckily i manage.

"Here" I said and he nodded before taking the tape on my hands.

"Little boy what happened to you?" I asked softly.

"Why you have scratches, lots of cuts and a injured?" I sat on the seat next to the bed and he look to me.

"I was just playing basketball and i got unbalanced and i fell on the ground and these what happened" The little boy said and i exhale.

"Next time be careful, look some of your skins got damage" I said and he nodded.

"You're so beautiful and kind Miss, whats your name?" The little boy asked and look to my partner and i did the same.

Taehyung stop from caressing the little boy arm before looking at me.

"Ohh me?" I asked and he nodded.