The End

Songs for this chapter

Dusk till dawn (feat. Sia) - ZAYN

A thousand years - Christina Perri

August 19

2 weeks had already passed since taehyung and i are separated but we're still in relationship, we keep in contact using our social medias and specially our phone numbers.

He's texting me everyday asking me "how are you?" "You already eat?" "I love you and take care".

At his words i just smile and exhale, even he's not here anymore in Korea its like i feel he's around me all the time.

He said university there are mostly stress than here but i assure him that "you can do it" and everyday he's texting me "don't cry".

I would lie if i said at his simple words i didn't cried, everytime i go out, in university and here my apartment i cried, we made lots of memories, the way we go out every Saturday because our date and in university where we met and here in my apartment where he stay here for a month, i got too emotional.

But even though he's far away from me i can still feel his love and care for me, and same to him he still feel my love for him and I'm glad and happy about that.

I already tell this to Jae-kyung about me and taehyung separation but i explain to her that doesn't mean break up, we're still in relationship.

She's always there for me, support me and specially she makes me happy when i always feel down.

"Hey are you sure you don't want to stay in my house?" Jae-kyung asked and i step out of her car.

"I'm sure Jae-kyung and Thank you!" I said and we embrace each other.

"Thank you for always be here since the first" I said and she caressed my back.

"I'm your bestie of course, and be strong you and him are just in an obstacle i know both of you can get away from that" She said and break the hug and look to me.

"Long distance relationship, called a strong relationship because even both of you are far away from each other, the distance and love make its strong" She said and smile and i nodded.

"Well its getting darker i should head now" She said and look to me.

"Bye, take care and thank you" I said and she nodded.

"Bye, see you tomorrow bestie i love you" She said and i smile and she drive off.

I enter my apartment and i open the lights, i close and lock the door behind me and i remove my shoes and started to remove my blazer.

I made my way to my room and take a bath for a minutes.

After that i went out and sat on the bed while drying my hair, i look around and my eyes caught our polaroid pictures.

I made my way and caressed the pictures, they're tons every Saturday we took these picture and its not complete, one of my favorite date was in banpo bridge its all perfect but something bad happened.

I look to my left hand and shinning gold and yellow ring, i smile and peck the promise ring he wears to me.

I look outside to the wide window, city views can be seen, i smile and lick my lips.

Vehicles are around the road and all the buildings are lights on, a calming scene.

Even though you're far away from me taehyung, don't worry you're the only man i will love and the ring you gave to me i will cherish it forever. Even how many years i will wait for you, because you also promise me that you will come back to me.

"I rely on your promise babe, all the memories we had will be forever cherish in me and i hope also you"

"There's a lot of obstacles in our life but i am sure that we can get away from that"

"Even it takes me weeks, months, and years i will still wait you, because you're the first boy who i love"

"Even your mom hurts me with words i don't give up for you, because i know you will comeback to protect me from them" I said and wipe my face and inhale, i lift my left hands and look to the ring.

"I will wait you and i will love you from afar Kim Taehyung" I smile and kiss the ring.

Even our love is forbidden.

The End