Chapter 14

Song for this chapter

Dangerous woman - Ariana Grande

3 months later

July 1st

The first Monday for this month of July, its 1pm in the afternoon after i take a bath i sit on my bed and dry my hair using my towel.

Its finally our vacation and until now i don't have a idea on what to do this month, i exhale heavily and my eyes landed on my side table.

A family picture with my parents hugging me, i miss them so much even they're not here around me I'm glad that both of them are together in heaven, my last visit to them was last month with my boyfriend.

And on the side a picture of me and Taehyung in our first date, second, to 12th date, every Saturday is our date we do spend time usually in park and in a mall.

I look around my room to see a mini house on top of the table near my tv, the house i used to lived before with my parents and where i grow up.

I blink twice and inhale heavily reminisce all the memories i had, but i should move on specially if its breaks my heart.

I stood up from the bed and tie my hair in a low ponytail, i made my way outside of my room and towards to my kitchen and get something before i sit on the stool.

I take the piece of cake and eat it and i swallow it before gulping it, today is not stressful day but a boring day for me because i just stay in my apartment.

I stood up and went to my room and get my phone before going back to the kitchen, on the stool.

My lock screen in my phone is me and my parents they kissed me both on the cheeks and this photo is when i turn 10 years old.

I unlock it to see many apps but the home screen caught my attention my picture and Taehyung in our first date hugging each other at namsan tower.

I open straight the messages to see some notifications, i open the first one which is from Mrs.Oh.

Mrs.Oh: Hello Y/n, I'm hope you're doing well and i already transferred a money on your bank account, i know its your vacation on university so i add a extra allowance, enjoy the vacation and take care.