Chapter 13

Song for this chapter

Keep holding on - Avril Lavinge

10:03pm, we drive off and i rest my head on the seats, were in the middle of the road he drives.

"Already tired?" He breaks the silence since earlier and i look to him.

"Kinda, but don't mind me" I smile to him and look on the road.

"Babe, can i ask you something?" I asked and he glance at me and nodded.

"How did you know my full name?" I asked.

"I mean i didn't mention it to you right?" He look to me and chuckled.

"You wanna know my dear?" He asked and his right hand caressed my thigh.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded.

"Afternoon when i fetch you in your apartment because where going to attend concert" I nodded.

"While you're in your room i look around to your living area and i saw some pictures of you when you was little"

"You recognize me?" I asked.

"I do, thats called love" He said and glance at me.

"Then i saw a picture of you, not in the frame and i look to its back and i saw your name or should i say full name"

"Y/n Lly Seo" He said and smile.

"You're Seo Y/n Lly" He said and i look to him and smile.

"Babe" I said and the car came into stop, red lights, he look to me.

"Ye—"

"I love you!" The three words leaves my mouth and i look deeply at his eyes to see his reaction.

Words can't express how much i love him,
my parents are gone, my relatives neglected me and all i have are Mrs.Oh, Jae-kyung and specially him, if i would ask myself i want to be with him forever but i know it can't be and it breaks my heart.

"I love you too!" He said and takes me for a hug, i hug him tightly and he peck my forehead.

"You're crying again, aren't you?" He asked and i shake my head.