Chapter 7

Song for this chapter

Don't tell 'Em (feat. YG) - Jeremih

Wednesday, the culinary arts end and instead of i take my break i made my way to the library in 2nd floor.

I take the books that i kept aside for training and flip through pages, our next training will be kind of hard, hard to understand and to do.

Physiologist is our next, specializing the biological study of the functions and processes of living organisms and their parts.

The bell rang and i take down note the last one before putting back the book in its place.

I walk through the hallway and go downstairs to the training area, i lick my lips before i made my way there i use the vending machine.

I open the juice and put some straw before i twist the door open.

I greeted all of them and made my way towards our place, i saw him sitting on the sofa and once he saw me he lick his lips.

"Hey" I said and he nodded.

"I heard our next training is about Physiologist" I said and sat next to the bed.

"Well do you have any idea about that?" I asked.

"Specializing the biological study of the functions and processes of living organisms and their parts, i guess" He exhale and take out something out of his bag.

A laptop.

He open it before checking something and gesturing me to sit next to him, i furrowed my eyebrows and do what he say and finally sitting next to his side.

A doctor shown up on the screen of his laptop before i can look to him he stood up and now close the curtain.

"Here" He said and give me the left side of EarPods.

"For what?" I mouthed him.

"You will know" I nodded and he click the video.

"Hello this is Dr.Parker and I'm a doctor from states" She said and my lips parted and i nodded.

"So, we have the five main types of
physiologists"