Chapter 10

Song for this chapter

Electric love - BORNS

Y/n's POV

I shift from my bed and look on the side table, 10pm and yes i can't sleep.

I grab the remote and press something so the curtain in my room to open, the city lights are still on and a dark shade color painted in the sky and tomorrow will be the concerts.

I'm happy because he agreed on coming with me in the concerts, at first when he agreed I'm not kinda believing but i see in his eyes and he's not joking.

I caressed my head and stop, remembering what he did, he leaves a kiss on my head, i am lying if i said i didn't value that kind of simple kiss he did.

As i blink my eyes twice, my words and his linger on my mind since earlier i got home.

"Yeah, and I'm glad that i met you and i wish we can stay like this forever"

"We can don't worry"

In his tone earlier does he know what i am referring to and does he know that In these past weeks I'm starting to grow feelings on him and just having him around me feel comfortable and safe.

Its started since the first training happened, i fell for his care and smartness but i decided to hide it knowing i and him can't be together, he's a prince soon to be emperor and i am just a simple girl.

Saturday

I look to my hanging clock on my kitchen to see  3pm, i made my way to my room and take a bath for half an hour.

I wear some simple but normal clothes and a pair of sandals, after i dry my hair i tie it in a low ponytail yeah my hair is that long like tailbone length hair, and i didn't know where i will get a new hair cut.

The doorbell rang that can be heard in my room, i lastly put the perfume and step out of my room and made my towards and open the door.

Once i open the door I'm greeted with no one other than him, Kim Taehyung.

My eyes wandered around his body, clothes that seems branded and lastly i meet his eyes.