Chapter 17

Songs for this chapter

Before you go - Lewis Capaldi

Be alright - Dean Lewis

Night changes - One direction

Y/n's POV

Saturday night.

I look to my side to see him my boyfriend driving, because of him my fears are starting to gone and i thank him for that.

And i would lie if i said i didn't get too emotional when he open up to me in the stadium, i don't want to lose him.

My eyes find his hands resting on the gear stick, my hands made their way to his and i caressed it that makes him look to me.

"Thank you!" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"My dear you don't need to and for what?" He asked and i smile.

"For all the things you did and you help me at all" I said and he exhale.

"You're my girlfriend, i love you, i care for you and thats normal" He said and caressed my hands as well.

The car came into a stop i look outside and look to him.

"Banpo bridge, i need to show you something here since Saturday is our date" He said and i smile and nodded.

"Let's go?" I asked and he nodded.

We walk hands to hands and my eyes wandered around, wind hitting our body and faces.

"Its so refreshing here" I said and close my eyes.

"Yep, i choose this for us specially for you" He said and i smile and open my eyes to see him in front of me holding both my hands.

"You said your favorite color are gold, blue and red right?" He asked and i nodded.

"And i tell you mine are green and gray" I nodded and he lick his lips and my eyes meet something.

The banpo fridge fountain caught my eyes and a smile make it way to my lips when i realize his and my favorite colors are on the water fountain.