Chapter 1

Andy's POV

there we were, sitting in deans old place everything was fine she was finally opening up to me about how she was feeling then, it all goes dark and shes in the water, I jump in after her but it was to late I couldn't save her she was gone.

Andy wakes up in a sweat she's in tears as she realizes that it is all a dream... the worst dream of her life victoria hughes the woman she had grown to love...was gone.

Andy looked at her alarm clock and saw that it was 4:30 in the morning. She didn't have to be at the station till 9 but she couldn't get back to sleep she hated the thought of loosing vic and that she almost did. All that Andy wanted was to make Vics pain go away. She hated how much she was hurting. All that was on Andys mind was the night vic almost killed herself in that freezing Seattle water ...

Andy hadn't been the same since vic did that. How could someone who was so amazing and beautiful, and strong do that to herself? She might never know how much she actually means to me. And with that thought, i could not fall asleep.

8:30 am

Andy had stayed in bed up until 8 she started getting ready and made herself some breakfast she couldn't wait to see vic and know that her dream last night was just a dream she started heading to the station with nothing on her mind but vic.

Vic's POV

I woke up the same way I've woken up since the day dean died, numb, numb to the pain i had felt since he died. There was only one person that i feel like i can talk to about this and its not my boyfriend theo, it's Andy.

Me and Theo have kind of a fucked up relationship I want to leave him at times but there's also the good times. And those few good moments between us are what makes me feel a little less alone but that feeling isn't ever truly gone.

Andy was the only person that can keep my mind off dean when im with her all i feel is pure happiness. I don't even know how to explain it. She just has this effect on me that no one else does. And she has a way of actually making me forget that feeling of being alone. I had just arrived at the station and there she was in all her beauty. "Hey Vic!!" Andy said happily with a big smile in her face, "Hey Andy!!" I said she always put the biggest smile on my face "Are you feeling any better" Andy asked me quietly, "Yea I actually am" I said with a warm and genuine smile, she smiled back and we got to work.

I hadn't lied to vic. Not on purpose necessarily I was feeling better. At least when I was with her. I just can't help but remember how it felt when they told me that he was gone. I was laying in the hospital and all i could feel was helpless. At that point not even travis could help me. I didn't even mean to do that in the water. It just gave me a feeling that i don't even know how to explain. like the weight of the world was no longer on my shoulders. and then before i knew it andy was there. Since that day i've felt connected to her. drawn to her even.

A/N:So this is a very short chapter but it is my first i tried so yea it is also currently 2:13 in the morning and i got an idea and just started writing.