Chapter 15

A/N: GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKK I know it's been a while but I think that this chapter will have been worth your wait :)

Andy's POV
Vic doesn't know it yet but I have a ring... Her mother gave it to me and said that I "know what to do" what does that even mean?!?! Tomorrow night is our one year anniversary. And before you say anything I know it's the perfectttt time to pop the question but I don't think I'm going to. Our relationship is in a great place and I don't wanna ruin it by asking to early. She's seemed very exited lately and I'm pretty sure it's because she has a surprise in store. Even though it is not a ring I have a beautiful gift for Vic and I hope that she loves it but for now it is time for my shift at the station.

Vic's POV
I have a surprise for Andy that I just know she won't see coming. Before Pruitt died he gave me his ring. I had zero idea why at the time. But now I'm starting to think that he noticed something that me and Andy failed to at the time. Love. I wasn't originally going to propose to her on our anniversary because hello cheesy much but who ever said that we can't have a elongated engagement. All I want is to make sure that she never ever leaves me again. I have it all planned out perfectly to the t. I'm gonna do it at the firehouse. And before you say shit I know not the most romantic but it's where we fell in love or at least where I fell in love with her. I've never been more scared in my entire life not even running in to a literal BURNING building. But in a weird way I've also never been more ready I love her with every single part of me.

•the next day•

The day has finally come. It is Andy and I's one year anniversary. This is gonna sound weird but I woke up next to her this morning and all the fear that I felt yesterday vanished. Now I'm just ready and exited. Andy on the other hand still has no idea what in the hell is going on which she has not been a very happy camper about. I enlisted the help of Maya, Carina, Jack, Travis, and of course our station dad Ben. While I'm here with my bride-to-be they are going to be preparing a very romantic dinner in the stations engine room. But before that it's time to bring my beloved some breakfast in bed.

"Andrea my love, wake up I made you something" I said in a quiet whisper while peppering small kisses on her face. "Mm mí amor, what a nice surprise" Andy mumbled while waking up and giving me a small peck on the lips. "I made your favorite" I said putting a small smirk on my face "French toast" she says with a hopeful glare. "French toast" I tell her with a reassuring smile. "Aghh mí amor you are definitely the best" she said spreading her sweet kisses all over me and ending with a passionate one on my lips. "Oh I know" I told her while handing her the breakfast and walking away.

"WAAITTTT" she said her face already stuffed with French toast "yes my love" I told her pretending to be annoyed. "I thought we could oh I don't know have a little anniversary fun..." she told me while seductively rubbing the bed "oh well I don't know I'm already so far over here" I said licking my lips and before I could even take a breath she was inches away from me and I could feel her warm breath on my skin. "Here let me help you to the bed" she said placing gentle kisses along my neck in just the way that she knows I like while walking us over to the bed and gently laying me below her. Leaving her mark down every inch of my neck but before she could do anything else I flipped us over so that I was straddling her. I started to remove my shirt when she stopped me "oh no mí amor, that's my job" she started to remove my clothes one by one with a smirk on her face she started to kiss down to my breasts but before she could get very far it was her turn "ah ah ah Andrea it's your turn" I said with lust in my eyes "strip" I tell her. She looks up at me and takes of her shirt along with her bra. "We can do the rest later" I told her impatiently as I started kissing her boobs. "Oh my god Victoria" she lightly moaned out in shock. I layed her down under me and slowly moved down to her stomach with my knee between her thighs. "God Vic I love love you so much" she panted while lightly tugging on my hair. I moved back up to her face and kissed with the most passion to date while she was practically riding my knee. "Now for the fun part" I whisper onto her skin. "Cant wait" she said as she looked me in my eyes with hers full of lust. I move back down her stomach and start to pull down her pajama pants along with her underwear ever so slowly. "MY GOD STOP BEING SUCH A TEASE AND GET ON WITH IT" she begged. "Now what's the fun in that I said snapping my fingers to her clit. "Vic please" she whined. "What Andrea what do you want me to do tell me use your words love." I said rubbing her clit faster and faster. "I-I want you to eat my pussy" she said desperately "your wish is my command." I said snapping my tongue to her beautiful pussy. "o-oh OH MY GOD VIC YES JUST LIKE THAT." She moaned out while basically riding my face. I felt her start to come to her high so I pulled my face from her immediately. "No no no why did you do that I was so close to cumming." She breathed while pouting. "We'll it's time for one of your surprises" I said getting up from on top of her. "But that pretty pretty pussy of yours left my fingers sticky so I'm gonna need you to fix that." I said putting my fingers in her mouth. She twirled her tongue all around my fingers. "Good girl. Now I'll be right back with your surprise." I told her walking out of our bedroom leaving a very horny very desperate Andrea behind.