Chapter 2

Andy's POV

Vic, Maya, Jack, Sullivan and Warren were out on a call, I knew this was my chance to talk to Travis about vic.

 "Hey Trav!" I said with a slight smile, "Hey Andy! what's up?" he asked "Has Vic been getting back to normal lately?" I asked "actually yea since you talked to her she's been great." Travis said happily, "great that's amazing" I said "How are her and Theo" I asked curiously. "they haven't really spoken" he said in confusion I slightly smiled

 "when are you going to tell her?" I looked at him confused "tell her what?" "Andy I'm not stupid I see the way you look at her...that's love." he said softly "I can't tell her she's with Theo and she probably doesn't even see me that way" I said with my voice cracking. "You don't know till you ask" He said

Meanwhile on the way to the call

Vic's POV

I couldn't get Andy out of my mind. I wasn't sure why but i must've been zoning out because Maya said "what are you thinking about?" "oh nothing..." I said as i zoned out for the rest of the ride.

 I couldn't stop thinking about her, since the day she saved me. At first I was upset, but then in that moment I never felt more cared about and definitely not by Theo. I always had a small girl crush on Andy, but this, what I'm feeling, it's definitely NOT a girl crush. All I want her for her to hold me all the time. 

By the time we got back from the call Andy had already went home since our shift ended an hour ago. So I decided to go home and head to bed. Then the dream I had of dean every night since he died happened again. I woke up in tears, I wanted Andy in that moment.

Andy's POV

It was 3 in the morning and I got a call from Vic, "What's wrong mi amor" I asked sleepily after she told me what happened I told her I was on my way. 

When I got to her place I yelled, "Vic, Victoria, where are you?"  "In here" she said sniffling, I went straight up to her and I just held her "I'm here, it's ok, it's ok, I'm right here" I said trying to comfort her we sat like that for 30 minutes.

When she calmed down she said "Andy...."  "Yes" I said softly "I love you but I also love Theo and I don't know what to do but I had to tell you because I'm pretty sure you feel the same" In that moment I did the only thing that felt right.... I kissed her....after a few seconds I separated the kiss. "V-Vic I-I-I'm so s-sorry I should go..." I said as she called after me but I just kept running until I got home. I didn't sleep anymore that night. I knew that in the morning I had to talk to Maya about what happened tonight.