Chapter 4

Andy's POV

It was time i needed to talk to vic.

I didn't want to text  her I needed to do this in person so I decided to text Travis.

Andy- Hey Trav is she home?

Trav❤️- Yea she is I'll make up an excuse to leave so you two can talk 

Andy- Thanks T I love you

 Trav❤️- I love you too and DON'T fuck this up.

Andy- I won't thanks again

I started heading to her place and I was a nervous wreck

Vic's POV

I haven't wanted to leave my bed since work the other day. I missed Andy so much and I know in my heart that I cant live without her. Travis knocked on my door interrupting my thoughts. "Hey Vic" he said quietly, "hey Trav what's up?" I asked quietly " I'm headed to the store do you need anything?" "No I'm good" I said in a whisper "Ok I'll be back in an hour"

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door I assumed it was Travis because, he's forgotten his key like five times this week. I open the door and there she is the beautiful Andrea Herrera, "A-Andy" I whispered

Andy's POV

"Hey can we talk" I said shyly she gestured for me to come in "So what did you want to talk about" She said with her voice breaking I hated how much she was hurting especially knowing it was all because of me.

"I wanted to explain what happened that night." I said nervously she gestured for me to come sit next to her I started off explaining exactly how I did to Travis adding a few details of course, "Vic I really really like you I was just scared and I don't want to cause you more pain but I realized that love is pain sometimes and it's a lot more painful to live without you then to be with you. You make me feel happy and I don't know how to explain it but it's like your my..." I paused to find my words "Safe Space" we said at the same time after that we stared into each others eyes until....

Vic's POV

 I was listening to every word she was saying so closely. 

Every word making me love her more and more by the time she got to the end we were staring into each others eyes I knew that it was my turn to return the favor so i kissed her passionately, After our kiss that was even better than the first we just sat there holding eachother until I here her say the three magic words....

Andy's POV 

Me and Vic were sitting by the fire, I was toying with her hair when I knew It was time to tell her I whispered in her ear "Can I tell you something ?" She nodded, "Victoria Hughes, I love you" She looked up at me shocked I couldn't take back what I said because I meant it I turned away unsure of what she would say next.

 Until I feel her finger under my chin turning my head back facing her, "Well Andrea Herrera I love you too" It was like all the pain I had ever felt was gone she is all I need. We kissed once more than cuddled up by the fire, We fell asleep and it was the best I had slept all week.

Vic's POV

Nothing could ruin this perfect moment I thought then my best friend to walk the earth Travis also my number one supporter (especially in relationships)  opened the door me and Andy were still cuddling on the couch when Travis yelled "OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS OFFICIAL??"

 "Gee thanks for the wake up but almost I still have to do one more thing.... I have to break up with Theo.." "You can do it Theo will be ok and when you get home I will be right here Mi Amor" Andy said attempting to cheer me up which always works we lightly kissed until we hear "AWWWWW" Travis was doing his famous I'm so happy for you face I rolled my eyes at him Time to do this I turned to Andy "I'll see you soon" She responded with a knowing nod. 

Here we go I thought to myself.