Chapter 17

Andy's POV-
I can't believe she actually fucking left. I can't believe that Maria is in love with me. and here comes one of those things now. "hey can we talk?" it's been two days since this whole thing happened i haven't gone after vic and i haven't talked to mar. "yea we probably should" i responded sitting at the counter. "I" "I" we said at the same time. "you first" i said.

"listen Andrea i didn't mean for her to see or hear any of that i swear. But it doesn't change anything ok i still wanna be with you ok. i. love. you." she said i walked to her and placed her mouth on mine. i pushed her into the wall as i put my thigh between her legs as she started to ride it. she parted our lips and said "easy for us to fall back into old habits isn't it?" "shut up" i said as i smashed my lips back into hers. she flipped us around and shoved me into the wall. she started to massage my clit as i moaned into her mouth. she put her fingers inside me while still rubbing my clit. i started to ride her hand. "Yes mar just like that keep going" she moved her other hand to my breast. i removed my shirt and bra. she latched her teeth onto my nipple.
"fUcK yes Maria" she moved us to the couch and i removed the rest of my clothes. she moved her tongue down my wet folds. she shoved her tongue inside me while still rubbing my clit. "FUCK YES MARIA IM
GONNA CUMMM" I shouted as i started to reach my high she moved back to my face as i tasted myself on her tongue. "fuck that was amazing" i panted as she cuddled into me.

Vic's POV-
I've never cried so much. It's been two days and i'm still at Travis's place. She's still in our home with that woman. I think she's made her decision. I feel so unloved. I just wish that i could go back to a few days ago when we were happy and engaged. Travis has been so sweet even though he is absolutely pissed at Andy but i can't be. I mean just because Maria said she loved Andy doesn't mean she feels the same way. right?

"heyyy vic" i heard a voice say as it came in the room. "hey Emmett where's trav?" i asked moving over so he could sit on the bed. "well thanks to me not banging down Andy's door, hopefully" we both laughed it felt good to laugh. "how are you feeling" he asked sympathetically now that the laughter died down. "i'm alright it just hurts you know. we-we were supposed to be getting married instead she's in the home we shared with another woman." i said a stray tear escaping my eye. "hey look i know it hurts but she'll be back she truly loves you and she'll be here in no time." he said giving me a hug. "thanks Emmett, Travis really is so lucky to have you."
I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I needed to get more clothes but i can't let myself go back there. So i'm going to get a smoothie

Travis POV-
I never thought that Andy would do this. Why hasn't she come to get her girl back yet. Either way my girl needs more clothes and she won't be able to come here herself so i'll do it for her.
*knock knock*
"one second" i hear Andy say from inside. "yes" she says until she looks in surprise at me. she's in a robe. "hey trav what's up?" she asked closing the door a little "i'm just here picking up your fiancés clothes you know the one-" i was in the middle of saying when i saw the other bitch in Andy's t shirt and literally nothing else.

"hey babe who's at the door?" she said smacking Andy's ass. "what. the. actual. fuck. Andy." I said staring at her in disbelief anger radiating from me. "Travis look i can explain." she said looking at me apologetically. "No Andy. Vic is at my house right now heartbroken because you didn't go after her. It's been TWO FUCKING DAYS. And the worst part is she's not even mad at you she defends you. Do you know what this will do to her when she finds out." I said to her in disbelief and nothing but sadness for my best friend. "Travis i had no idea please you can't tell her" she said pleading with me. "No I am her best fucking friend and she deserves to know the truth." i said going past Andy and the bitch she slept with. I went straight to their room to get all of vic's stuff.

as i was leaving i handed Andy the the ring. "I don't know how she's gonna respond to this but give her a bit to cool off i'm almost positive you can fix this if you end whatever it is that you and the bitch inside have going on right now your decision Andy. But whatever happens you may no longer consider me a friend that's for damn sure." i said without listening to whatever she said. All i know is i had to tell my best friend that her fiancé has officially cheated on her.

Vic's POV-
Travis told me he had something super important to tell me and honestly i have no idea what to expect because he has been gone like all day. "So what's up trav. what was so urgent?" i asked sitting down on the sofa. "First off i got the rest of your stuff and you can stay here as long as you need to it's no trouble at all." he said setting all of my stuff down.

"Travis you went to my house your scaring me what happened?" i asked tears starting to build up. "Andy answered the door in a robe and then a girl i'm guessing Maria came behind her in one of Andy's t shirts and called her babe. Victoria... Andy cheated on you." he said holding me in his arms at that point. I was sobbing so hard I blacked out I never expected a woman i love so much to do this to me. I gave her every fucking part of me and it takes on woman to ruin it all. Does she even truly love me? "i need to talk to her" i whispered after my sobs quieted. "Vic i'm not letting you put your self through that i'm not letting you go over there you can call her" Travis said to me trying to calm down the last of my sobs. "ok" i whimpered

*calls Andy*
"Hello Vic are you there?"
"yes"
"amor listen to me i am so sorry ok"
"do you love her"
"amor don't make me answer that"
"do. you. love. her."
"yes."
"do you love me"
"yes."
"who do you chose"
"you know i can't answer that"
"then you've made your choice"
"amor please i love you so much"
"if you loved me like you say then you wouldn't be so full of doubt"
"Victoria please i love you ok"
"maybe we'll see each other again. goodbye Andrea i love you."
*call ends*

"are you gonna be ok?" travis asked me holding me in his arms i didn't answer "do you think i can stay here for a while" i said silently sobbing into his chest. "of course Victoria you can stay here as long as you need i don't care that room is yours as long as you want it." he said holding me even tighter. "thank you travis are you sure Emmett won't mind." as soon as the words leave my mouth a second pair of arms wrap around me. "of course vic our home is your home." Emmett said also embracing me in a hug. "i love you guys so much thank you for everything."