Chapter 28

Samar banged his hand on the table so loud that everyone in the cafe started looking at them.

"Samar relax! You want your ego to come in between these two or try and move ahead like you are trying to. If you cannot forgive rahul for what he did that way I too shouldn't forgive you for what you have done." Dipti said

Samar realize what Dipti said

"Are you sure sia?" Samar asked trying to control his temper

"Yes bhai completely sure" sia said

"I want to meet him" Samar said

"Umm...ok... tell me when you free ill tell rahul to meet you" sia said with a little scared and pinch of happiness in her voice

Soon they all their drinks in silence and went home.

Samar was still not convinced how can I trust rahul again? He ruined sia!

Samar was too distracted by this thought that he didn't realize he hit someone on the road.

He immediately stopped and went to help but when he saw who it was ,. he was shocked! Horrified scared and felt all his world had crashed.

Samar was shocked to see whom he almost hit with his car... he was scared. More than that,.his chances to get forgiveness from Rabia were looking even more doubtful and narrow.

It was his brother in law,

Govind

He was guilty and scared beyond anything at that moment. He had forgotten everything sia had told him about her and rahul's relationship. The fact that he hated rahul was also set aside all he thought about now was the similar feelings but from Govind.

"I am extremely sorry" Samar finally said with great difficulty.

Finally govind looked up and saw,

The man who almost ran into him with his car , Mr Samar singh.

Govind removed his hand from Samar's hold and got up .

Samar was surprised and relieved that Govind was not hurt much.

By the time the two men stood face to face the public around them dispersed.

"Govind I am very sorry" Samar said again.but this time for everything he had done with guilt and hurt in his eyes.

Govind only stared at Samar and wandered. How can anyone be soo evil? This man destroyed everything in our life. I lost my job. My father. My sister. My mother.

Samar had an idea what Govind would be thinking. Samar 's guilt was beyond one's imagination. He thought I was suppose to be his best friend. He even supported me for liking his sister . But I,.I broke and spoilt everything. EVERYTHING!

Samar finally broke the silence.

"Please can I drop you somewhere? Can I help in anyway?" Samar said with utmost sincerity.

Govind was shocked seeing Samar's guts. After everything he has done he has the guts to even say something. He wanted to ring his hands around Samar's neck and finish the sin that entered into his and his family's life by the name Samar singh.

" you have helped us in all way possible Samar!" Govind finally said with venom dripping in each word.

A chill ran down Samar's spine. He did nt know if Rabia will forgive him but govind will definitely kill him.

Govind took a step towards Samar and Samar took a step back.

"You want to help right? Get out of our lives specially from Rabia's you a*&#! $" Govind said and left.