Chapter29

DIVORCE

She was shocked and a part of her was happy that she will be finally released from this marriage.

Sahib saw the mixed expression on her face.

"Don't tell me Rabia you are considering to forgive him... you do remember the hell he had put you through na?" Sahib asked shocked to see the reaction to the divorce papers.

"Besides you only asked to get them ready as soon as possible" Sahib said

Rabia looked at him trying to comprehend. Yes she has asked him ... yes she remembers the hell Samar put her through. But why she is still not hundred percent sure to divorce him?

"Yes i know Sahib. It just came to me as a shock in this environment of celebration" Rabia said with a fake smike.

"Aww... Rabia you think I am a fool? I know you long enough to know what is going on in that little brain of your" Sahib said mockingly

Rabia looked embarrassed and kept the papers away for the time being as she was tired to deal with it right away.

Sahib saw this and pulled Rabia's arm and face him.

"Rabia you are an intelligent woman. Please don't take a stupid decision . I trust you and remember I always have your back" Sahib said with a sincere smile.

Rabia was pleased to see the care he had towards her and hugged him.

Sahib too hugged her.

Just as they were in there friendly hug Samar walked in and seeing the scene in front of him he was shocked and angry. His eyes were red and if looks could kill. Sahib would have been dead by now.

"Excuse me Rabia! " Samar said with great difficulty not to shout and sound polite .

But the his face told a completely different story.

Sahib understood and said his byes to Rabia and ran away.

Samar looked at him with rage. But he came out of that rage after hearing a bell like voice of his wife.

"What is it Samar?" Rabia asked annoyed

"Just came to meet my beautiful wife" Samar said with a flirtish voice and sat on her couch without even being welcomed by Rabia.

"How did you enter my room? " Rabia asked irritated

"Your door was open jaan. Besides next time to have some private time please close your door" Samar said mockingly

"What do you mean?" Rabia asked angry

"So , you and Sahib huh?" Samar asked bu got distracted with an envelop on the table.

Samar took the envelop on the table and opened to see it... he was shocked and heart broken. A part of him was also very angry, why????!!!!!

Rabia was shocked to see that Samar saw the divorce papers.

She snatched the paers away . Samar got up with rage in his eyes...

Rabia's old memories came back and she started moving back. Clenching the papers tight.

Soon her back touch the wall. Samar came and locked her between him and the wall.

Rabia faced to the side and not look at him . Her breathing was fast and she was soo scared that she could hear own heart beat.

She could feel Samar coming nearer to her. She expected to get a slap instead she got a ,. kiss

She was shocked. And looked at him . Before she could react Samar kissed her on her lips. Samar tried to enter... Rabia soon gave up the fight and kissed him back. Samar pulled Rabia more towarda himself so much so that there was no gap between them. She felt his one hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist.