chapter 15

Third person's pov

Dipiti got poonam back to india. The whole way poonam hardly spoke or ate anything....this made Dipiti scared and more angry towards sabir.....

Finally when dipti and poonam settled down..... Dipti took a chance and called Dr Ram kapoor.

"hello Dr ram kapoor?"

"yes? May i help you?" he said sounding polite

"yes... Actually its for my daughter poonam....." she said

"yes...." he encouraged her to continue

"Doctor she has been through a lot..... She was married to sabir...sabir singh...."

"oh.... You mean the CEO the great business man Mr sabir singh?" he seemed suprised and shocked

"ummm.... Yes... You know him?"

"of course.... Everyone in india knows him....what a great man i tell.... So helpful, kind,loving......"

"...... Stop where you are doctor.....that man has spoilet my daughter's life..... Rather our lives.....she is not talking nor eating... There are also a few markes on her hand..... I think it was domestic violence..... Please help us doctor....." i pleaded

"oh my god! I cant believe you are talking about the same guy whom i was just prasing  a minute a go...are you sure maam....???!!"

"you think ill be lying?????.....i am sorry doctor.....there is too much stress..... You are the only one who can help my daughter....."

"ummm.....ok...i will try..... Can i meet her?" he asked

"yes! When do you want to meet her?" i asked sounding desperate

"today? At five in the evening?"

" sure doctor ill get her....in you clinic?"

"no..... We will meet in a coffee shop or else she will think...apart from things not being right around her...things are not fine with her too....it might effect her.....she has to first get comfortable with me to tell me everything that has happened with her.... For that i will jave to become her friend.....so innitially i will be needing your help too..."

"i understand....i will do anything to help her doctor....ill, meet you at five then..."

"ok...goodbye"

After keeping the phone dipti took a deep breath and god's name..... She was determinded thzt her daughter has to become fine...and face that sabir mr big shot CEO.

Dipti took poonam out for shopping.... Then pretended to be tired and decided to sit in a coffee shop...at exact five a man who looked in this fifties came in....he did look like a doctor....he scanned the coffee shop and saw an old woman and a young woman....he asumed that it would be dipti and poonam....then he approached them....

"hello.....you must be dipti....?" he asked politly

"yes....and you must be d...."

"ram....just ram...." he interupted her....he didnt want poonam to get nervous and leave

"ummm....yes....ram this is my daughter poonam...." dipti introduced her to the doctor

"hmmm.....hi poonam?" ram said

She finally looked up and gave ram a smile for the name sake.

"wow! Poonam!  you have beautiful eyes...." ram prased her....he understood from the way shewas sitting and constantly looking down that her confidance was lost....regarding everything....even her looks....

She then gave him a smile with a slight blush...."thank you" she finally spoke....

Seeing this dipti was suprised....poonam had a smile and spoke..... It might just be a thankyou but still....some impovement.....this doctor is really good.

Soon dipti took a chance and left poonam and ram alone...... Poonam seemed a bit comfortable and was talking somthing atleast.....

It was almost two hours when dipiti came back and saw both poonam and ram were sitting in the same place but where talking....actually talking.....

Soon everyone bid their goodbyes and left.....

After they reached home.....dipti got a call from Dr ram....

"yes dr.....thankyou soo much...i saw she was talking...." dipti sounded happy

"thank me later ma'am..... But right now i am focusing only your daughter....i will bring back your old poonam in two months..... How much ever she has told me..... Is enough for me to guess....what all she has been through....poor girl i must say..... But dont worry maam.....your daughter is in good hands....ill see her tomorrow at eleven...."

"ok...thank you soo much doctor.....means a lot...."

Saying that dipiti had a smile.....and kept the phone down.

She went into her sleeping daughter's room and kissed her forhead.....

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey my beautiful readers

Here is another update.....hope you all enjoy it.....

Wow! Two months.....poonam will be back....what will she do with sabir?
Will sabir come to know the truth?

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT

Love you all:-* :-*