chapter 5

Dedicated to shailajarao942

Poonam's pov

"Ofcourse she will raj" said sabir

The voice sent chill of fear down my spine. I wanted to run away or hide where no one can find me. I knew either way I'll be punished today. Please God save me!!

Then we all entered while sabir and raj sat in the drawing room and were talking so I started working faster as I was late to serve dinner to sabir. Sabir won't spare me today!..... When does he anyways??

I finally managed to make dal, rice, roti (indian bread) and a vegetable.
I served it on the table and called the two to eat.... the way sabir and raj were talking it looked as though they have known eachother for years. Sabir acted the same way he used to before we got married before all the hurt he gave me the sabir I fell in love with and its the same sabir whoes true face I know and hate now.

"Wow! Poonam you can cook food now....earlier you only knew how only to eat." Said raj

Sabir only gave a side smirk and started eating.

"And you cook well.... amazing yaar!!" Parsed raj . I wanted to smile and thank him as it was soo long since someone parsed anything about me.

"Why are you standing poonam?? Come join us..." said raj

I immediately stiffened I knew I was not allowed and if I even dared to sit with sabir while he ate his supper I'll be locked in the storeroom for 2 days without food.

"Umm...no thanks raj....I'll have after you all finish. ...besides I have some work in the kitchen" I lied....again to my best friend

"Poonam! In Which era are you living in??.... stop your drama and get your plate or else even I won't eat...." he acted like a kid

I was scared to even look at sabir to look at his reaction

"Get your plate" said sabir not looking at me with a voice that I knew I'll be trouble later.

I got my plate and sat next to sabir..... I took my food....and just as I was about to take my first bite .....

"Poonam darling can I get some more rotis...." said sabir

"Umm...sure I'll get!" I said

I felt the bite that was about to take and rushed to make more rotis..... I ignored how hungry I was as I was not given food for misbehaving that day by not making a favorite dish for his boss whom had not known of.

After i finished and served sabir....I cleared the plates and got dessert. .... while eating dessert sabir made me sit next to him to pretend everything was fine between us. But I know nothing will be fine now

Soon raj left.....I was soo scared that I wanted to go with raj so that he can save me..... I tried various way to stop him but since it was getting late and had office next day I didn't say much....
As soon as we bid raj goodbye.....sabir turned towards me with the same look he gives when I am to be beaten up! This time I guess worse.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey my beautiful readers
Hope you enjoy.....
pls VOTE
pls COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL! !! :*