chapter 14

Third person' s pov

Dipti ran towards poonam to stop her from jumping from 6th floor out of the big window in her room.

Poonam was about to take her lean to end her misery when dipiti stops and holds her hand and pulls her in the room and then gave her a bone crushing hug.

"Poonam! Why beta? Why? How could you even think of doing that? You didnt think twice regarding what will be the out come of this big step? You think about me? You think about your father? !!!!....." then dipiti started crying

Poonam was shocked and surprised to see her mother. Shocked that it was her mother who saved her on time and surprised that she finally got to not only hear her voice but meet her, see her , feel a mother's warmth after such a long time.

When the two of them finally released each other from their hug....raj came in running. ..

"What happen aunty??!!!" He asked terrified

Dipiti looked at poonam....

"Nothing happened till now raj....but if we don't do anything fast....something big will happen" said dipiti

After sometime all three of them left and went to a hotel ..... poonam kept quite all way....her face looked blank.... as if there was nothing in her life to live for....dipiti kept looking at her daughter time to time....she looked like a zombie. ....dipiti was scared....she had never seen her daughter like that....gone was that cute bubbly girl.....

After they reached the hotel and settled down Dipti sat next to a depressed looking poonam

"Poonam. ....beta.....tell me....everything. ...please" she asked almost about to cry...

Poonam said nothing and kept looking out of the hotel window.

"Poonam I can't see you like this....I can help you beta...please tell me...." dipiti insisted again

Poonam still kept looking out of her window

soon there was a knock on the door....dipiti got up to open...

"Arre raj beta....come in" said dipiti

Raj came in and looked at poonam. ...then looked at dipiti to ask if poonam said anything. ...dipiti responded by shaking her head no....

Raj then asked dipiti to come with him to the balcony. ...

"Aunty....I have too tried asking poonam for answers. ...but I dont think she will answer ..... we will need a psychiatrist. ..."

"You are right beta.... do you know any good psychiatrist. ...I can't see her like this beta" said dipiti sounding desperate

"I have found one but he is in india....it will be better if you take her to India with you....will be better for all...right now"

"Hmm....you are right....by the way....what is the doctor's name?"

"His name is Dr ram kapoor"

"Oh...I have heard of him....he is said to be good" said dipiti

Soon dipiti asked her secretary shilpa to book my and poonam's ticket back to india....

●●●●●●●●●●●□□□□□□□●●●●●●●●●
Hey my beautiful readers

Here is another update ..... dipiti is taking poonam back to india....will dr ram kapoor be able to help??

Will poonam be able to take revenge from sabir?

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT

love you all!! ★♡♡♥