chapter 21

Poonam's pov

"Sia? Is that you? Oh...oh my god! Where were you? How are you? I want to meet you right now?" I said with soo many emotions playing. Surprise, shock, love, care. My best friend is back!

"Poonam poonam relax! I'll answer all your questions but first breath and most importantly open your door!" She said

"Huh?" I was shocked and couldn't understand what she meant.

"Oye Poonam aunty open the door  my bags are heavy!" She said teasing me.

That's when I understood what she meant . So I got up from the rocking chair and ran towards the main door. As soon as a opened the door I saw my best friend . Sia.

We both hugged eachother for long and we both didn't realize that we tears in our eyes.

"Oh! Sia! Where were you??!!" I said breaking our hug!

" I'll tell you everything Poonam but first let me introduce you to a very special person in my life...my daughter! " sia moved aside and I saw a very cute girl.

I bent down to her level and touched her cheek and asked her

"Hi sweety. What's your name?" I asked

"Ria" she said in her cute voice shyly.

I lifted her up on my lap and we all three entered my house.

"Ramu kaka do chai aur ek orange juice. (Two tea and one orange juice). You like orange juice ?" I asked looking at ria on lap.

She nodded her little her head and I kissed her cheek.

After everyone settled down sia and me decided to go and sit in our tree house. I remember dad saying "I'll make it big and strong enough that both you girls can come here anytime."

We both sat there with a cup of tea in our hands.

"Sia? We have grown up so fast na?" I asked looking at the beautiful scenery from the height of the tree house.

"Yes poonan. We have become so big and independent that you lived with all harassments of my brother." She said looking at the same scenery

I looked at her with shock.

"Don't look at me like that Poonam. I know everything. Before meeting you I met bhai after I told him about where and how I was ,I felt a part of him broke and he ,he spilled out all his feelings, gulit to me. Hearing all he did to you I packed my bags and came here." She said

"What did you tell him?" I asked coldly

"That your brother is not guilty" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"What?" I said with shock

"Yes Poonam. Your brother is innocent. It was all a set up by...by that rahul! " she said with disgust

"Rahul?" I said

"Yes. I know you warned me about him in college but I was an emotional fool. It's because of that I am here ...a single mother."

"Ria is rahul's daughter? " I asked

"Yes"

" but bhai?" I asked all confused

Sia turned towards me held my hand and said

"Your birthday party was going on very well, but I dont know how rahul and his friends enterd your party,.I got excited seeing rahul,.rahul behaved soo nice with me,he prased me, pampered me,I thought I had found my prince charming. , we spoke for long , danced then he got me a drink,.it was spiked, I started feeling dizzy and then rahul took me in a room...saying he will take care of me,.and then ,.then,he forced himself on me, he took away my dignity, my respect ,everything that ....,.he then  ridiculed me and was about to leave,. when govind,came in,. he...he saw everything , then,both rahul and govind started beating eachother up,.govind had almost made rahul unconscious. ,he came towards me to help me, but then,I dont know how rahul was back on his feet and took a glass bottle and hit it on govind's head,because of that govind fell unconscious next to me,.due to the drugs I too fell unconscious and don't remember anything, but next morning Dipti aunty came in and saw us,before I could say anything she assumed things,and called bhai up,.it was between bhai and aunty,.until,I ran away the same day ,I was ashamed of myself."

I heard every word she said seriously.

"Because of this bhai was punished? For no fault of his? Because of all this dad is in the hospital? Because of all this I am here broken?" I said crying.

Sia got up and hugged me.
Both of us were crying. I broke the hug and asked her

"Do you where bhai is?"

"I got released one year back. I spoke to him on the phone on the day he was released but he never told me where he was going but told me to give you one message. ...I will back very soon!"

After that I started crying again.I need you bhai! I really do!!

After that both of us got into the house but before sia could go towards her room I held her arm and asked

"Is this why your brother did all this to me?"

First of all am SORRYY!!!!
I did not want to update as i have put my book on pothi.com but there is an issue so till the issue will the resolved i will update.... this is specially for all those people who asked me a number of times to update! Love your comments you all make my day...

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT!😘😘