chapter 12

Sabir's pov

It was all a plan! Yes a plan.... to humiliate her in front of everyone .....to make her feel what is feels like when you need help and no one hears it.....

Mine and Mr malhotra's deal was done long time back....today was only a celebration on that honour. But that fool of my wife thought I was taking her out for a dinner party for a deal.....

When I saw her run.... and when i saw the fear in her eyes today for a second there I wanted to kill malhotra and hug my poonam.. I mean poonam and take her away from there.... but I couldn't let my plan fail.....so I stuck to my plan.

That was the last of my plan.... she has no family ,no confidence and now.... no respect. Everyone will think she is a liar and loser....My plan worked wonderfully!

But still a part of me.... feels like sh#t ! ..... I feel like beating my self up everytime I hit her. I feel like cutting my tongue everytime I tell her hurtful things. But I bring myself to reality and away from that teenage crush and follow my plan.

When I left her there in that condition I felt like a complete $#@$$# ..... a part of me wanted to turn the car around and bring her back to her real home and hug her and kiss away all her tears..... but no....I can't let myself go now..... I achieved what I wanted..... I finally got justice for my dear sister.

Raj's pov

I was busy thinking about poonam and how to get her away fron that beast when my phone rang...

"Hello raj! " said a voice

"Yes ...may I know whose on the line," I asked

"Its me sneha.....sorry to ca you soo late....it was kinda an emergency. .."

"Oh hi sneha. ...no problem. ...tell me what happened? " I said sitting up from my bed

"Remember I told you about poonam?.... the abused wife?"

"Yes yes!! What happened? " I asked standing up from my bed and ready to leave my flat just incase....

"She is with us..... she was found unconscious near a highway....luckily she didn't meet with an accident"

"Oh my god! I am in my way!" Saying that cut my phone and on my way to poonam

After nearly an hours drive I reached

"How is she?" I asked sneha near her NGO reception

"She is sleeping now....she hasn't spoken a word"

I went into the room where poonam laid ..... even while sleeping she looked tensed....so scared.....I hate that sabir......I won't spare him for doing this to my friend.....

Then I left her room and sat next to sneha on the sofa...

"How do you know her?" Sneha asked taking a sip of of her coffee

"We both are childhood friends" I said

She looked at me with sympathy and shock in her eyes....

Soon I got up and called that one person who poonam needs the most right now.....

"Hello dipti aunty?"

"Yes raj beta...how are you?" She asked

"I am fine aunty but.....but not your daughter" I finally said

"Poo....pooonam...." said said stammering and shocked

"Yes aunty. .....our poonam is not the way she was two years back....she needs you aunty..... she needs us....she is broken inside out....."

There was silence from my the other side

"Hello??.... dipti aunty??" I asked again

No reply

"Hello???....hello???....aunty???"

Then I heard sound of sobbing. ..

"Aunty.....I know its a big shock but we have to be strong for our poonam" I said

"Tell her to hang in there raj" she said after I long pause

"I am coming for my daughter to take her out of that hell" she said strongly

Saying that she cut the phone

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey my beautiful readers

Here is another update....

What do you think will happen next?

Will sabir ever come to know the truth....

Most importantly ....will poonam finally tell the reason for her silence? ?

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT

love you all!! ☆★