chapter 6

Raj's pov

Poonam seems soo different now....she doesn't look happy....I guess she omly pretends to be. But why? If she is not happy the why is she with him? What has happened all of a sudden ? I remember sabir used to take good care of her....what now?

There are soo many questions and not a answer .....if I get even one answer I'll get to know everything. .... everything is linked. ... only if Poonam tells me.

After reaching home I went directly to sleep thinking about all this.....
It would not have been long since I slept when I heard a few noises. ... seemed as though someone was being shouted upon and beaten

I guess these were the noises peole where talking about. I couldn't understand anything who was shouting? What were they arguing about?

I tried to go back to sleep.... but I was feeling soo uncomfortable as if someone was digging a hole in my heart..... something felt wrong.....

After trying to sleep for a long time .... sleep finally consumed me.

My alarm woke me.... and I got up falling down from the bed...great start to the day....

I got ready for office and was waiting in the lobby for the lift .... the lift opened and I saw raj standing ready to go to office

"Good morning sabir!" I wished

"Good morning raj....." he said

After a little awkward silence we finally reached the ground floor....
"Bye"

"Bye raj"
And both of us went our own way....
I was walking my way to the office....
Why were we acting as if we have met for the first time? Yesterday we both were fine...instead we had fun...... but I don't know ....everytime I am near him I feel as if .....there is something big he is hiding ....

But a part of me is always restless. .... I feel poonam not happy..... I know her long enough to realize that she is not happy.....
Either I am over thinking or she is just a good actress. ....

Soon I reached the tram stop....and took my tram number 106...

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Hey my beautiful readers
Next chapter will be from sabir's pov.....
Hopefully we get to know why his attitude changed suddenly....
Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL!
☆★