Chapter 23

Hey guys! Another update!!
Want another update today?😉

Dipti's pov
After everyone left I engaged myself in doing house work. Since the time we have come back from Australia Poonam has made herself busy with the business though it has become very relaxing for me but I know Poonam is not happy. And for me my daughter's happiness matters the most. Though a part of me knows that she will become happy only with her Sabir. Her Sabir NOT that daemon! Who made her life a living hell! Yesterday night when Sia told me the entire truth I got scared and felt guilty upon, how could I not trust my own flesh and blood? my own son?
I am concerned for both my children. I pray for them but most importantly for my son whom we accused of such a big crime. What kind of mother am I?
Sia told me about Sabir. I hate him but, I am a very selfish woman. I only think of my children's happiness and I know how much Poonam hates Sabir. I do too. But know only he can get the smile back on my daughter's face.
I feel so helpless. I have to depend on that monkey for my daughter's happiness.
I was cooking when the doorbell rang
*tink tonk*

"Ramu! Please open I door" I shouted from the kitchen
After two minutes Ramu came in the kitchen
"Madam ji madam ji daamad ji(son in law) has come!" He said sounding excited
My temper went up I washed my hands and went to meet that man who made my daughter's life hell
I saw him sitting with his head down and looked up when I entered the room
"Hello ma'am " he said looking and sounding decent I know he is not what he looks like this was the same look when he came to ask Poonam's hand in marriage to make her life hell, now what does he want?
"What do you want?" I asked not even looking at him and standing
He took a breath and said
" ma'am it took me lots of strength to come here, I know what I did was, I am an animal I thought I was getting justice for my sister but I was wrong really wrong. Poonam was right she was and is right. She loved me but I betrayed her love. I am a devil. But, please ma'am please give another chance," saying that he fell on his knees crying like a baby and repeatedly asking for forgiveness.
I was angry for what he did to my daughter but I was also confused. ...should I forgive him? No!
I took a step back
" Sabir get up!" I said with a stern voice
He continued crying and finally stood up
"You tortured her for two years! I you expect me to forgive you in this two minutes' false speech you just gave? " I said angrily
He looked down and cried even more. A part of me is feeling bad but a bigger part is still very angry
"Sabir I can't forgive you! You have destroyed our life! I know it was you who was financing our company for such a long time but it was all to torture Poonam more and emotionally drain her."
Sabir looked up
"Ma'am all that you said is true. That's why I am ready to do anything for Poonam. Even give my life for her, but please I can't leave her, I just can't. Since college I have loved her. I remember everything. I knew her before she knew me. I wanted to give her a life of a queen but I guess life had other plans. And it's all because of me. So, since I made the mistake ...I also want to resolve it, and for this I need your help! " he said joining his hands.
I could see the sincerity and genuineness in his eyes. But should I believe him? Would it be like pushing my daughter into the hell again from which it took a lot of time to overcome?

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hey guys

Another update as promised!!

Hope u like it!

Is sabir again playing a game?
Is he really sorry?
Should poonam forgive?

Soo many questions!!

Pls VOTE
PLS COMMENT!!! ( love them) 😘