chapter 4

Poonam's pov

When I saw Raj I was happy rather too happy..... I wanted to jump and hug him and tell him to take me out of this misery.... and I was scared as well because one it had kinda become my habit of getting scared of anything and everything and two I had no idea how Raj might react when he gets to know the truth.....

As we saw eachother Raj immediately hugged me , i felt at home after such long time....since the time i got married i was not allowed to meet any of my friends or family..... he then broke our hug and looked at me and said

"Fatty is no longer fat....you will disappear soon.....what's wrong poonam??.... are you happy??... is he treating you well??.... why didnt you call any of us for such a long time???...."

The bombardment of questions made me nervous as I could not answer any of the questions ....if I did I'll be punished severely.... just as I thought of punishment I realized sabir would be home by now.... I immediately picked up by grocery bags and ran out of the shop...... I could hear Raj shouting my name.... but I knew if I didnt run away from him I'll have to tell him the truth and if I did tell him the truth and ask for his help ...... sabir will destroy my family. .....

I tried to walk as fast I could but due to my foot and heavy bags I found it difficult. .... I was half way threw to my place when a hand came and grabbed my heavy bags. .... I immediately realized it was Raj....

"Why did you run away poonam??"

"I am sorry I remembered I had an important work" I lied

"What happened to your foot?"
He asked

"I feel down from the stairs Raj" I lied again

"As far as I know sabir is a rich man..... why didn't you take the car when you knew you had hurt your foot?" He asked

"Actually sabir had an important meeting today so he took the car and driver.... besides its good way to exercise isn't it?"

"Exercise? ?..... poonam you have become a stick..... and not in a good way... you look mal nourished ..... sabir' s behavior is fine right?"

Before I could answer we had reached my house door.... and when I was about to take the bags and send raj away because if sabir sees raj with me.... it will not be good....

But I had just finished taking my bags from him and raj asked

"You won't invite me in poonam??.... we have met after such a long time!"

Before I could answer the door opened with great force

"Ofcourse Raj...she wil...." said a voice I am scared of ..... Sabir

__________________________________
Hey my beautiful readers
Here is another update hope you all enjoy it....
Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT
love you all! :)☆★