chapter 1

Poonam's pov

I was laying courled up in the dark on the floor in a corner of 'our' room beaten and battered by my husband only because I didn't make a dish which his boss would like.

How will I know which dish he will like when I am meeting him for the first time.?
And my husband doesn't talk to me only talk to me by hand .... by beating me.....

I took all my strength that was left to see my face on the mirror

My left eye was blue.... i had dark circles ....my lower lip was swollen. ..... I had a big red line mark on my forhead..... my right ankel is paining.... I guess I broke it..... my clothes are torn.... I could'nt lift my right arm.....

I guess I should be... I have to be fine tomorrow.... if he sees me like this tomorrow I'll be beaten up again for not walking or working properly. .....

With all my left strength I made my self stand with all the support that I could get from the dressing table..... and as soon as I took a step towards the bathroom I almost screamed with pain due to my ankel but I couldn't shout or else I may be punished more...

Finally I managed to reach the bathroom which seemed like after hours. ....

After getting fresh I took medicines and bandaged my wounds. And tried to sleep in my so called bed.....
Flashback......

"Mom I want to marry him" I said

"You sure beta?" Asked my mom

"Yes mom we both love each other.... plus he keeps me soo happy..... he got a new beautiful house and is earning well.... mom he is perfect....plus I know him for three years.... I can never go wrong....."

"Hmmm..... beta its not about the money or for how long you know him.... what matters is....are you actually ready to get married? Are you actually in love?"

"Yes!!!! I am in love with Sabir mom!!"

The minute mention of his name my eyes opened to a dark room where I was laying down to sleep to see it was only 10 minutes since I tried to sleep.....

I guess I can't sleep again tonight .....

__________________________________
Hello again my beautiful readers
This is a new book..... due to your encouragement I started writting a new book.... hope you enjoy it.....

Love you all!!♡♥