chapter 3

Raj's pov

I landed in Australia two days back I got an apartment in an isolated place I mean there is no life here....its only when you go to the main city area that you see people.

I have heard there a few peole living in this apartment where I live..... somtimes I feel its haunted because every night I hear a woman screaming.... I wanted to ask if anyone else too heard it but there is no ine to talj to....
After I got my haunted apartment to live I decided to get grocery ......
After searching for one for nearly an houre I finally found one......

It was huge.... I finally did my shopping and as u stood behind a weak looking and nearly disappearing woman in front me...I thought....why do girls abd women have this weird obsession to become thin.....I like girls who are healthy.....like my poonam was.....

I remember seeing her sitting in a couch and eating chips....literally a couch potato....

"Poonam fatty.....why are you eating so much chips??"

"First of all raj....I AM NOT FAT!
second I love chips and chocolates you know na....."

"Ok ok baba....as you say....bull!!!!"
Saying that I ean out of the room and she too started running behind me....

I was brought out of my dream when I saw the lady in front of me when her wallet fell down I git down to help her and as soon as I looked at her I realized that the woman who I found nearly dead looking was none otherthan my.....poonam!

____________________________________
Hey my beautiful readers
Here is another update. ..

What will happen now???? Raj has met poonam.....

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL! :)