chapter 19

Poonam's pov

Six month later....

Like everyday I got ready and left for work.....

The day was going fine..... the work load is soo much that I sometimes even forget about sabir....

which is good for me....mom too feels that I should move on.....so I have finally decided to get divorced......

I want to finish this sabir chapter for ever.....I mean....what will be the use if I now get down to take revenge from him?....what will be the difference between him and me???......

I have been in touch with raj.....and he is aware about my idea.....and he supports me.....mom too seems fine with it.....

During my lunch break....

"Hello raj?" I called him up

"Oh hey poonam...." I said sounding sleepy....

"I am sorry if I woke you up....but I just wanted to ask about yhe divorce papers. ...."

"Oh...ya....they are alomst over....I'll mail them to you....very soon..." sounding confident

"Please hurry up raj.....I want to get free from the burden. ....I know I have been pressureicing you.....but...."

"Poonam.....I can completely understand. ...."

"No! You dont raj!....no one can understand the pain I have been through. ..... (I took a deep breath and calmed my self down...)...sorry.....please hurry up raj...."

"Okay Poonam madam...." he sounding like a kid and lighten my mood...

"Anyways. ...when are you coming to India?" I asked

"Very soon...." he said

"Really??....very good....when?" I asked sounding excited

"I will surprise you....."

"Noo....you know I hate surprises" I said

"Hahaha I know....that's why I am not telling. ...."

"Ok ok.....now you sleep...." saying that I cut the call

I went and had my lunch....atleast I tried to have my lunch but I lost my appetite

I got to my cabin from thr canteen and called my Secretary

"Shanti....do you I have any more meetings for today??.... I would like to go home...."

"Umm.....no maam....not yet...."

"Great....I'll go home then and work from home...."

"Sure ma'am"

U got up to pack my bag and leave...... I might feel better if I go home......

I just got out of my cabin when I heard commotion near the reception area....

I walked fast and reached there...

There were soo many people....thr security was trying to control it......omg! It was not people....it was a person.....

"HELLO!!!...." I screamed my lungs out....

wow that felt kinda good.....no wonder Dr ram says to just screme sometimes. ....helps releave tension and stress.....

Everyone near the reception kept quite and looked at me.....

"What the hell is going on??" I asked sounding irritated

"Ma'am. ....this man was forcing us to let him meet you. ....but when I told him you were going home ....he tried to barge in...." shanti said

"Oh my God! ....who is that person? ??" I said sounding irritated

Everyone started moving away from a person who was now lying on the ground due to the force from the security. .....
Since his back was facing me....I couldn't make out who he was....for a second there I thought maybe it raj....since he wanted to surprise me.....

Finally when that person turned around fixing his suit.....

I was shocked......my knees felt weak.....my breathing increased....I could hear my heart beat in my ear......I felt all the blood from my face vanished......there was no ground under my feet.....

That man walked in front of me with a smile almost ready to hug me.....but I moved away before he could even reach three steps close to.....

Oh god! I was ready to move ahead.....why is my past coming back again???...WHY???

He stood where he was after my rejection to be anywhere near him....

"Hello Poonam baby.....how are you???....." he said with a smirk

I only looked at him.....but this time eye to eye.....

"You missed me??" He asked

I didn't want to creat a scene and bring my personal life to my proffessional life....

So I gave a fake smile

"Hello Sabir.....I am good thankyou....and no....I didnt miss you....." I said that perfectly with all my confidence that I had gathered in these eigth months....

We both only smiled and looked at each other eye to eye.....

I was ready to let everything go and move on....but if he wants a fight. ....then i'll make sure I give him a tough fight. ......

Let the war begin!

●●●●●●●□□□□□□●●●●●●●●●□□□□
Hey my beautiful readers

Sabir is back.....now what??

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT

love you all!! :) ☆★♡♥