1

The raven had thrown the stacks of paper that laid on the dining table- He was struggling in finding the perfect woman, for Sasuke to take marriage in.

Sasuke had grunted and slammed his hands onto the table "How is it this hard just to find a spouse?!" he yelled in anger.

The older raven head, Itachi, watched Sasuke with a sigh "Little brother, no one ever said it was easy to find the perfect Queen to take hand in."

Itachi handed Sasuke a cup of tea. Sasuke swatted his hand, not in the mood to be sipping tea as he was stressed. Itachi sighed and placed the cup away from the mess Sasuke made.

"Well, are there any women that interest you at least a little?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke shook his head "They're all not suited to take place as Queen... Besides one certain pinkette"

"And who might that be?" Itachi asked, even though he knew who his younger brother was talking about.

"Sakura Haruno." 

Itachi nodded with a sigh "Isn't she obsessed with you?"

Sasuke sighed heavily. "Indeed, she is. But I have no interest in her, as she is annoying as hell and I hate when she does her fan-girl high pitched voice when she sees me."

"Speaking of finding a spouse; Father told me to inform you he found someone that may suit your interest." Itachi said.

Sasuke looked over at his elder brother "Is that so?"

Itachi nodded "He honestly didn't like it because of one thing. But they do suit your interests."

"Who is it?" The younger raven asked his elder brother.

"I cannot tell you. But we will go meet with them next week. I think you might have a liking for them." Itachi said with a wink.

Sasuke just nodded. 

"Oh, and, do not forget about the meeting with Kakashi."

Sasuke once again nodded. 

"In the meantime; you should clean up your mess." Itachi said eyeing the papers all over the floor.

Sasuke let out a low groan. "Very well, I'll do it myself then"

Itachi gave Sasuke a quick nod and walked away.

Sasuke began gathering the papers, thinking about who the certain person is that Itachi said would interest him.

A maid had then walked in "Young Lord, would you allow me to clean up this mess?" she asked.

Sasuke shook his head "I'll do it myself. You are dismissed."

The maid nodded with a bow and walked away.

~ ~ ~
"Are you sure about him, father?" Itachi asked Fugaku Uchiha, who was at his desk, drinking coffee.

"Yes, I am sure. Though it suits Sasuke's expectations, there is a lower chance of the Uchiha name to continue." Fugaku said while taking a sip of his coffee, while looking at a paper that had information about a blonde.

"So, he's a prince, I see. His mother, the Queen, surely had been excited when she heard Sasuke would need a spouse since he will soon become the King." Itachi said.

Fugaku nodded "Since you stepped down from taking the throne, then it belongs to Sasuke. And the Queen is certainly excited to meet Sasuke as well as her son."

"I see. So, remind me why he suits Sasuke's expectations again?" Itachi asked.

"Sasuke wants a loyal, yet kind spouse. One who will love him dearly, and carry on his family. And have everything that you would see in a Queen. And this young man would definitely reach all expectations."

"Maybe not to carry on the family, but, anything is possible." Itachi said "He is also quite beautiful, taking on feminine features, as well as the most beautiful smile you have ever seen. Or at least that's what Kushina told me."

"Yes, indeed. Have you informed Sasuke about meeting with him and his family?" Fugaku asked, looking up at his eldest son.

Itachi nodded "I did not give any details, like how we're meeting up with a male, or the name."

Fugaku nodded. "We'll see what Sasuke thinks about him."

"Certainly. What would Sasuke think about... Naruto Uzumaki." Itachi said with a small smile.