2

Sasuke had awoken, stretching and yawning. Tomorrow was the day he was going to meet with the person Itachi told him about.

The young raven had gotten out of bed, got dressed, and went downstairs to the dining hall.

He was greeted by a few guards, and entered the dining room.

His family were all seated, chatting to one another. 

Itachi was the first to notice Sasuke and smiled "Good morning, little brother."

Sasuke simply nodded and replied "Good morning." He then also greeted both of his parents.

As Sasuke took his seat, the butlers and maid's had begin to set the food on the table.

"So, are you excited to meet this person?" Itachi asked, looking at Sasuke.

"I am, actually." Sasuke replied, taking a sip of his morning tea.

"Ah, well, that's great. We will soon arrive at the Kingdom by tomorrow afternoon. We will also be staying there for three days." Itachi said while taking a bite out of a cheesecake.

Sasuke nodded.

"Oh, Sasuke, darling. I would be the happiest mother in the world if you do find your spouse; one that you will love dearly, and they would love you back just as much." Mikoto said with a warm smile on her face.

Sasuke sighed, but smiled in reply "Yes, but, it will be in a matter of time before it happens."

"It will happen very soon, I know that for a fact." Fugaku said, sure of himself.

Mikoto let out a small chuckle as she held her husbands hand.

Itachi glanced at his younger brother "There is something that I will tell you about this person."

Sasuke looked at Itachi "What might that be?"

"Hm, well, you see. This person is very beautiful and kind. I think you would like that, yes?"

Sasuke nodded in reply.

Mikoto smiled widely, since her son will soon be married and become King.

~ ~ ~

It was the day to meet up with the Uzumaki's.

As Sasuke was brushing his hair, while getting ready,he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in" Sasuke said

Itachi walked in with a crown in his hand "Good morning, Sasuke. Would you like to wear your crown today?"

Sasuke looked at Itachi, and glanced at the crown. He nodded "Yes, I will. Leave it by the nightstand."

Itachi did so and helped Sasuke with his tie.

"You look handsome as ever, little brother." Itachi said with a smile.

Sasuke just smirked "I guess that's because I'm the one who got the looks."

Itachi raised an eyebrow and poked Sasuke's forehead.

Sasuke grumbled since Itachi does that to him often.

Itachi chuckled "Alright, we'll leave in two hours. Be prepared." 

Sasuke waved his hand "Yeah, yeah. I'll be ready."

Itachi had then walked away.

~ ~ ~

The Uchiha's were currently in a fancy car, heading to meet with the Royal Uzumaki's.

Though Sasuke didn't show it- He was very excited. The description Itachi had said to him made Sasuke eager to meet this person.

Sasuke had fallen asleep soon enough, only to be awakened by Itachi.