14

Naruto POV

It was about two weeks before the wedding. I was only a little bit nervous. But that's normal, I suppose.

I was currently sleeping on my side, very comfortable and hugging a pillow. "Mmm... Don't wake me up.." I mumbled

I curled up into a ball before I felt someone shaking me. I groaned and turned away. "Go away.."

After a moment, the shaking continued. I huffed and just ignored it and kept sleeping. 

I heard a sigh and just got comfortable again. 

I felt someone get off the bed and I just hid under the covers. I started dreaming about ramen before I felt a sudden kick in the ribs. I slightly winced and ignored the pain. But, I felt more kicking and shot up and pulled the blanket off.

I was wearing Sasuke's shirt, which was big on me, and some shorts. I glanced down at my belly which was much bigger than before. The kicking continued and I realized it was the baby.

I then turned around and saw Sasuke staring at me as he was changing. "What happened? Are you ok?"

I slowly nodded "The baby started kicking.."

Sasuke said nothing and walked up to me "It did?"

I nodded again and Sasuke had then gently placed his hand on top of my stomach and felt the baby kicking. He smiled and glanced at me "Does it hurt?"

"Only a little" I replied

He nodded and held me in his arms "I love you"

I snuggled into his arms "I love you too"

"Let's go have some breakfast, shall we?"

I nodded and smiled.

*

Sasuke's parents had left to their own home a few weeks ago. Itachi and Shisui visit often though. Sasuke decided to stay with me because I'm pregnant.

My mother was busy in the garden, she usually loves planting these special flowers. Not sure what they're called though.

Me and Sasuke sat at the dining table, where breakfast was already set. 

We began eating, with me eating basically everything in a small period of time...

After I finished my plate, I was still hungry. I looked at Sasuke who hasn't finished yet. He glanced at me and I quickly looked away in embarrassment. I couldn't tell him if I could have some of his food. I would feel bad.

But I was still very hungry...

I said nothing for a while and waited for Sasuke before he spoke up "Naru, is something wrong?"

"N-No.. Why would you think so?..." I replied

"Well, you're just sitting there. Not saying a word"

I squeezed my hands together and shyly smiled at Sasuke "Oh- I guess I am being quiet.." I laughed nervously

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at me "Naruto, tell me whats wrong. It isn't usual for you to act like this."

I stared at Sasuke and opened my mouth. There's no point in hiding it from him. "I... I might still be hungry."

Sasuke stared in silence and my cheeks heated up. I quickly looked away and covered my face with my hands "I know I shouldn't be greedy and steal everyone's food.." I sighed

Sasuke just started laughing "Naruto, it's fine if you're still hungry. You are pregnant, after all. Also, here. You can have the rest of my food. I don't mind."

I slowly glanced at him with tears in my eyes "Really?.."

"Yes, of course. And- Are you crying?"

"I- It's the stupid hormones!" I pouted and began shoving food in my mouth 

*

Sasuke was taking a shower in the bathroom. I was laying in bed. I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

I then looked down and lifted up my shirt. I gently rested my hand on my stomach and massaged it. 

"You're either going to be a boy, a girl, or maybe even twins."

I closed my eyes and started thinking before I was disrupted with a kick in the ribs. I groaned and opened my eyes again. "You didn't have to do that, y'know." 

I rolled over onto my side with my hand still on my stomach. "I have to think of names for you, don't I?" I then sighed 

I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later, Sasuke walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. I turned my head and my face immediately turned red. "W-Where are your clothes-"

Sasuke just smiled at me "You saw me naked before. And I forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom"

I huffed and turned back around as he began to change into clothes.

"Alright, you can turn around now." 

I forced myself to turn around since I was lazy at the moment. I stared at Sasuke who had clothes on, besides a shirt.

My ears felt hot as I stared at his bare chest "Why don't you have a shirt on.."

"Because I feel like it." he said simply as he got into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

I blushed and snuggled close to him. "Sasuke, we have to think of names for the baby"

"Yeah, I know. And we need to buy things for it aswell"

I nodded and huffed "This will be a lot of work"

"It won't, I promise" Sasuke chuckled as he rested his hand on my belly 

I looked at him and smiled