7

Once the two got back, Kushina found them and ordered them to quickly rush to the dining hall for breakfast.

Sasuke held Naruto's hand as they headed to the dining room where the Uchiha's were waiting for them.

The two decided to sit next to each other once they greeted everyone and sat down.

Soon Kushina arrived with a small box in her hands and placed it infront of Naruto and smiled at him. "Open it once after everyone's finished eating"

The blonde simply nodded with a warm smile on his face.

The redhead then sat down and everyone began to eat.

As Naruto took a sip of his glass of water since he doesn't really drink tea, Sasuke placed a hand on Naruto's thigh and leaned in towards Naruto. "Once everyone else is asleep, I want you to go to my room. There's something that I want to do..."

Naruto blinked and stared at the raven who slightly smirked. Naruto's cheeks slightly turned pink since he understood.

"And if you're not prepared or you're uncomfortable, just tell me. Alright?"

The blonde nodded and continued eating as Sasuke kept his hand on Naruto's thigh.

- - -
Once everyone had finished and were chatting, Kushina signaled Naruto to open the box.

She cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention, and nudged Naruto. "Go on. You can open it now."

With that, Naruto slowly opened the box and it revealed a pendant that was originally his mothers.

He let out a small gasp and glanced at his mother "isn't this the same pedant grandmother gave to you and you wouldn't allow me to touch it when I was younger?"

Kushina nodded with a smile "I've decided to pass it on to you. And maybe you can pass it on to your kids." She have her son a wink who sighed with a smile.

Naruto hugged his mom. "Thank you."

- - -

Naruto was currently laying on his bed, holding up a book away from his face as he laid on his bed.

He was currently wearing a short white dress since he decided to change. Anyone would find it strange to find a male wearing female clothing, but it's just clothes. Naruto had the body type of a female, but you could tell he was a male.

Naruto was kicking his feet by the side of his bed and sighed as the rabbit from earlier was resting on his stomach, sleeping.

Naruto gave the rabbit a head pat and rested the book on his face as he sighed. "It's oddly boring today... boring birthday I suppose."

Naruto then heard the door knock. He couldn't move, so he simply called out "come in!"

The door opened and it was silent before the blonde heard a chuckle "what are you doing here trapped in your room with a little dress on?"

Naruto recognized the voice as Sasuke's and he inwardly rolled his eyes.

"Because I can." He simply replied removing the book from his face and leaving it on the bed.

Sasuke walked to Naruto and gently lifted the rabbit off from Naruto and laid it on a pillow.

"Did you forget to wear anything underneath or something?" Sasuke asked as Naruto sat up.

The blonde stared at him and tilted his head "what do you mean?"

Sasuke just stared at the blonde.

Naruto looked down and saw his thighs were revealing, very close to showing his underwear...

He yelped and pulled the skirt of the dress down with a flustered face.

"Hey. Before you get any perverted thoughts, I'm still a boy. So I'm still wearing boxers. Just... small ones." Naruto growled.

Sasuke simply smirked and kissed Naruto on the cheek. "Whatever you say."

"What are you doing here anyways?"

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go shopping in the village for things you want. You know, since it is your birthday." The raven said

Naruto's face lit up "sure!"

Sasuke smiled "very well then, we must be on our way." He then lifted Naruto up in his arms bridal style

- - -

The two wandered around in the village, looking around.

Many girls fainted at the very sight of Sasuke which made the Uchiha irritated.

Some people stared in adoration of Naruto since he was smiling very often. And from what the villagers said, naruto has an adorable smile.

A brown haired girl ran up to the two prince's and blushed. "H-Hello your highness! Y-you look v-v-very h-handsome today, Prince U-Uchiha!"

Sasuke made no emotion "y-y-y-you what? you got a problem with speaking a single word without stuttering. I can't even call it stuttering. It's worser than that"

The girl frowned slightly, but then hugged Sasuke's arm, squeezing her chest on his arm. Which made Sasuke stare in disgust. "Let go of me."

The girl did not respond and as Sasuke was about to say something, Naruto interrupted "Let go of him before I send you out of this village so you can live on your own without food or water."

The girl hissed at him "No one tells me what to do. Back off, cunt."

Naruto just stared with his mouth slightly hanging open. No one has dared to ever call him that. Since they will always have their head sliced off..

The blonde stepped closer to the girl "Do you know who I am? I can literally have your head chopped off and sold to the black market!"

The young woman rolled her eyes "you're nothing but a ugly cunt who would open his legs for any man alive. Yes I know who you are, you useless Uzumaki."
Before Naruto could protest, she smacked the blonde across the face, leaving a mark on his face.

Villagers all around gasped at the three and stared. No villager has ever dared to harm anyone that's in either the Uzumaki or Uchiha bloodline. Else the worse were to happen.

The girl smiled, proud of herself. Until she sensed a very dark aura.
She turned and looked at Sasuke who's face had darkened. He was very. Very. Pissed. No one touches what's his.

The girl started to tremble in fear as she slowly backed away.

Naruto was on the floor, shaking. He had a hand on his throbbing cheek as tears threatened to pour out of his eyes.