9

As soon as night hit, that's when the real celebration hit. Naruto decided to invite his three friends from his village (more like persuaded and begged), and even asked if his best friend from another kingdom could come. And his name was Gaara.

Sasuke wasn't too happy since Naruto's best friend was a male and close. Naruto ignored Sasuke who told him over and over why he had to invite Gaara.

Of course, Gaara did in fact arrive with presents. along with his two siblings Temari and Kankuro. Naruto quickly hugged Gaara tightly and jumped around excited to see his childhood best friend. Temari laughed at Naruto's childish actions.

About an hour later, a maid walked up to Naruto "Your highness, there are some villagers here who say they are your friends."

Naruto quickly recognized who she was talking about and immediately said "Allow them to enter." the maid nodded and walked away.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at Naruto "who?..."

He didn't even have to finish his sentence before naruto quickly replied "It's Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba! The ones I've told you about."

Sasuke nodded and held Naruto's hand.

Soon three boys wandered in, wearing their best outfits for the occasion and carrying gifts. Shikamaru immediately noticed Naruto and walked towards him with Choji and Kiba following.

"Yo, Naruto!" Kiba said as he waved at the blonde.

Naruto's face brightened up as he smiled "Hey! You guys came!" he said happily.

"Why wouldn't we? We also brought gifts. And here's a lil surpirse- there's cups of your favorite ramen in one of these gift bags" Shikamaru said.

Naruto's smile grew bigger "you guys are the best!" he hugged them individually.

"Who's the dude that's staring at you?" Choji asked.

"Oh!- That's Sasuke. He's my-"

"WAIT- Isn't that THE Sasuke Uchiha?!" Kiba interrupted.

Sasuke quietly scowled "yes I'm who I am."

"Wouldn't expect you guys to know each other." Shikamaru yawned.

"Uhm, yeah... So you see, Sasuke is my- uh- ..." Naruto then thought for a moment. what was Sasuke to him?...

"His boyfriend." Sasuke cut in

All three boys eyes widened in shock "YOU'RE dating the Uchiha guy?!"

"Uh- Yeah-!" Naruto chuckled nervously.

"Dude. You're probably lucky. Imagine how all the fangirls of Sasuke's would feel if they found out Sasuke had a boyfriend." Kiba snickered.

"Alright, cut it out." Shikamaru sighed.

"soo, where's the food at?" Choji asked eagerly

"Oh. The food is on that table right there. along with some drinks" Naruto said pointing behind him.

"alright, well, we'll leave you two to it. Talk to you later. And happy birthday." Shikamaru said before all three boys walked away.

Naruto just nodded with a smile, then turned to Sasuke " 'boyfriend'? we haven't decided on that yet"

"I mean, I don't see why we can't make that lie true."

Naruto's eyes widened "really?!"

Sasuke nodded. Naruto was going to marry him anyways, it would be better if they had some sort of romantic relationship rather than just marrying each other as friends or something.