15

{ TW! R@PE }

Naruto POV

I was busy in one of the stores in the village, looking for baby clothing.

I've had a few glances and stares at me in confusion, but I ignored it. Sasuke wasn't with me at the moment since he was building the baby's crib.

I grabbed a onesie and looked over it and smiled to myself "Maybe you'd look cute in this.." I whispered

I was about to look at some stuffed animals before I heard screaming outside.

I quickly rushed outside to see what was happening and saw some man hold a woman hostage..

I panicked as the man held a knife to the woman's throat "If none of you bring the prince to me, it won't be just her that will die" he snarled

My face paled Is he looking for me?.. I thought. Ah, I wish Sasuke was here.

I gulped nervously. I don't know what to do..

The woman tried to break free, but struggled as the man covered her mouth. "Get me the Prince right now or all of you are dying!" He shouted

I walked up to the man "What exactly do you want from me?.." What the hell am I doing?!

The man glanced at me and smirked as he released the woman who stumbled and quickly ran away.
"You're coming with me."

Oh no..

He grabbed me by the arm and roughly dragged me to an abandoned house.

"Get in." He demanded

I was terrified "Could you tell me what you want and release me already?!"

He tched and smack me across the face "Shut it."

I winced in pain and held my cheek in my hand.

He shoved me inside the house, and into a room. It smelled horrible and I felt nauseous.

"What am I doing here?" I asked as I glanced around.

He ignored me and slammed me against the wall.

My eyes widened and I yelped. "Let me go!"

He scowled and ripped down my pants and to my horror, he slammed right into me.

No, no, no.. this can't be happening.

I screamed in pain and tried to run away but he roughly thrusted into me and tears ran down my cheeks. "Let me go!" I cried

"You're pretty tight. You're my little toy now, got it?" He grunted as he continued to thrust

My breath was shaky as I cried. Now I really wish Sasuke was here..

I squeezed my eyes shut and yelled in pain as he thrusted harder.

I placed my hand on my stomach and just wished I could disappear.

He then released into me and sat on a old creaky bed and sat me on his lap, forcing me to bounce on him as he opened my legs wide.

He must at least be in his late thirties.. and I'm only 18. I'm such an idiot for deciding to go with him.

His thrusts became sloppy and I continued to cry in pain. He kept his hands on my lower thigh as he bounced me.

How much do I have to suffer, dammit?!

After some time, he threw me onto the ground and buckled up his pants. "I'll see you tomorrow, Uzumaki. And don't mention this to anyone or your dead, you hear me?" he then walked off and I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep.

* * *

When I woke up, the sun was setting. I groaned in pain. My body still hurt a whole lot. I still forced myself up and used the wall as support to walk.

I limped out of the abandoned house. Sasuke must be worried sick..

I hissed in pain as a shocking pain went down my back.

I tried to shrug off the pain and limped all the way back to the castle..

Once I reached the entrance, I noticed Sasuke who was pacing back and forth worriedly. He noticed me and ran to me.

"Naruto! Where were you?"

I was quiet and Sasuke immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Please tell me what happened. I've been worried about you."

My lip quivered as I started crying. My back, my legs, my head and my bottom hurt so much.

Sasuke sighed and held me in his arms protectively as he gently stroked his hand through my hair "It's ok.. you're safe with me."

I hugged him tightly and buried my face into his chest as I cried as hard as I can.

Sasuke frowned and lifted me up bridal style and took me inside.

We then entered my room and Sasuke gently laid me on the bed as he closed the door. He then turned to me. "Love, can you please tell me what happened? You've been gone for so long."

I don't know if I should tell him the truth or not.. if I lie to him, the same things would happen again and again. If I tell him, I'll probably be in danger..

I was quiet and thought for a bit before sasuke sighed. "I saw you limping and you looked as if you were in pain.."

"I was raped." I said

Sasuke's eyes widened "You were.. what?"

I bit my inner cheek and I looked down. "I was raped.."

Sasuke walked to me and gently placed his hands on my shoulders "Who raped you?"

"I dont know who.. he looked as if he were in his late thirties. And.. he had scars all over his body.."

Sasuke sat on the bed and held me in his arms tightly as he gently rocked me back and forth "I'll find him and I'll kill him. I'm sorry I wasn't with you.. I'll be with you at all times." He delicately kissed my cheek

I curled up into a ball and snuggled close to him. I'm happy I'm with Sasuke right now..

Sasuke then placed his hand on my belly "Is the baby ok? Did he hurt it?"

I shook my head "I don't believe he knew I was pregnant. But he didn't harm the baby.."

Sasuke frowned and placed his chin on top of my head "I'm sorry, Love.."

"You don't have to apologize. It's my fault I went with him.. I'm such an idiot."

"No, you're not an idiot. You're smart, kind and beautiful."

I slightly blushed and rested my head on Sasuke's shoulder "I want to stay with you at all times.."

"You ask, you shall receive." He kissed me on the lips softly