4

: : Sorry for the late update- I have brain block -3- And I have other stories to update- : :

Naruto had woken up to him laying with the Uchiha Prince.

He quickly jumped out, falling backwards. "Ow..." he groaned as he sat up.

He looked up to see the raven sleeping soundly. The blonde huffed, but amused the raven didn't wake up or even flinch at Naruto's falling.

The blonde sat up and dusted himself off. He glanced at the mirror to find him having bed head. He sighed.

As he was staring at his reflection, he heard a sound from the bed. The blonde quickly turned around, only to feel arms wrap around him. He yelped and felt someone lay their head against Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto just blinked, confused... he then turned his head to see Sasuke holding onto the blonde while resting his head on him.

Naruto's face heated up as he took in shaky breaths
Wha- what exactly is he doing? Is he half asleep? Or is he doing this on purpose? Help-

Soon enough, the raven was fully awake, only to see what he was doing.
Naruto was still a blushing mess even after the raven quickly letted go.

"I- uh- apologizes for that..." Sasuke said nervously staring at the blonde.

"It's alright..." Naruto replied

"Alright then. I suggest we get properly dressed and head down to eat breakfast, right?" The raven asked.

The blonde nodded "yeah, most definitely..."

Sasuke nodded as Naruto quickly scurried out of the room to his own. Leaving the young Uchiha just standing there. "Well... alright then."

. . .

Later in the evening, Naruto was happily humming as he stroked a rabbit that was currently on his lap. The blonde had recently found the rabbit, it was hurt and no sign of its family nearby. So the blonde took it in and cared for it.

Sasuke had quietly walked up to Naruto, who continued to hum.

The raven then cleared his throat, making Naruto squeak of surprise before turning to face Sasuke "oh- it's you- um.."

Sasuke knelt down next to Naruto and glanced at the rabbit "it seems to like you a lot."

The blonde nodded "I think he's getting attached to me."

Sasuke nodded with a small smile before gently petting the rabbits head.

Naruto watched with a warm smile.

The raven then glanced at Naruto. He had a soft expression on his face, which, made the Uchiha prince stare at the blonde.

Naruto blinked and stared back at Sasuke "uhhh- you ok?..."

Sasuke who seemed to be in a trance placed a hand on Naruto's cheek and gently stroked the whiskers on Naruto's cheek. "These features make you even more beautiful..."

The blonde's face heated up at the words spoken from Sasuke. "I- uh-"

Sasuke had then leaned in for a kiss, but Naruto quickly pushed him away "I- I think this is going a little too fast!- don't you think?-" he said nervously, already flustered and embarrassed.

The raven blinked, and cleared his throat as he sweat dropped "Uhm, yeah... sorry. For that."

The blonde then took in a deep breath and just smiled "we need to take things slower before... you know..."

Sasuke stared "before what?"

The blonde hesitated "before we can kiss."

"Oh. Yeah you're right. Again, sorry."

Naruto nodded and stood up with the rabbit in his arms. "Alright then, I need to put this fella back. I'll be back."

Sasuke nodded as Naruto quickly ran away.

He opened his room door and quickly closed it and placed the rabbit on his bed.

He then thought for a moment.

"Alright first, he starts to stare at me 24/7.... Next. He offers me to his room, and we sleep in the same bed, together... close. together. Really. Close..."
"Then morning comes, he holds onto me. Then he stokes my cheek and- and- says I'm beautiful-? And then he goes for a kiss!-"

Naruto then covered his face with his hands and letted out a loud sigh. He looked at the mirror and found himself red as a cherry. Even his ears were red..

"Godammit. Things are going fast.. but... hm. After my birthday, maybe at night... I'll kiss him. And see what happens next."

The blonde then had a image of him and Sasuke kissing underneath the moonlight. Maybe a date...

Naruto had them dazed off with his mind showing images of the raven.

He then shook his head "why am I getting butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about him?.. do I really like him? We did just meet a few days ago. Maybe about a week.. I mean... he is handsome. And hot. And has perfect onyx eyes... and a perfect jawline..."

The blonde then caught himself trailing off of the Uchiha's features.

"Oh shit- I think I do have a crush on him. This is great."

He then cleared his mind and stared at himself in the mirror. "Hm... let me get changed real quick."

. . .

Naruto had completely forgotten he left Sasuke in the garden and was goofing off.

"Heyyyy, I would look fine if I was pregnant." He snorted as the blonde had clothes stuffed underneath his shirt, making him seem pregnant.

He placed a hand on his stomach and just grinned. "Oh dear mother, Sasuke is in fact the father to my child. Hmm, yes." He then giggled then realized what he said.

"Wait- in order for you to become pregnant... you have to-" his cheeks slowly turned red at the paused thought.

The door then opened, making Naruto yelp and look at who barged in.

The raven was standing at the doorway, studying Naruto. "What happened here?"

The blonde stared "I- uh-"

He looked down and quickly pulled the clothes from under his shirt and threw it onto the floor "Uhm- nothing!"

Sasuke just shook his head and smiled "whatever you say. But I came to tell you to come to the dining hall. Lunch is ready."

The blonde nodded and quickly walked up to the doorway.

Sasuke leaned into Naruto's ear and whispered "soon maybe you'll be mine, Dobe"

Naruto shuddered and blushed hotly at the words.
He then quickly ran off.

The blonde certainly was a blushing mess today, because of Sasuke.