6

A certain blonde was currently walking through the garden, picking flowers since today was his birthday.

He hummed quietly to himself when he came across a raven head.

Naruto glanced up and smiled at Sasuke. "What brings you here?"

"Just making sure you're alright" Sasuke replied

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." Naruto huffed continuing with the flower picking.

"And what would you do if someone were to attack you right now?" The raven asked.

Naruto thought for a moment "knee them in their balls. And if it's a female- punch in the face"

Sasuke chuckled as he watched Naruto.

Naruto was wearing a plain orange top with white short shorts. Today he could wear whatever he want. So he wore something that isn't... expensive.

"So you gonna help me or watch like an creep?" The blonde asked.

Sasuke picked a rose from a bush and handed it to Naruto "a special rose for a beautiful special person." He said with a smirk.

Naruto rolled his eyes and placed the rose in the basket he was carrying with all the flowers he's picked.

"So, how's the birthday boys morning going so far?"

"Fine." Naruto replied, humming.

Sasuke simply nodded. He then helped Naruto with flower picking.

A few minutes later, Sasuke placed a small white flower in Naruto's hair behind his ear.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke. "What are you-"

"don't speak. Come with me." Sasuke said before grabbing Naruto's free hand.

Naruto hesitated, then placed the basket down, and the two of them ran.

- - -

Sasuke brought Naruto to a small river with birds chirping.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Naruto questioned.

"Wouldn't want to be trapped in your home forever, would you?" Sasuke simply said.

The blonde thought for a moment, and nodded in reply "I guess so"

Sasuke sat down on the grass and offered his hand for Naruto to sit next to him, which he did.

A moment of silence before Naruto said "it's quite beautiful."

The raven smiled and nodded "not as beautiful as you."

"Oh stop being a flirt." Naruto said puffing his cheeks out.

Sasuke chuckled and laid back "can't help it. It's the truth"

Naruto shrugged and stared at the clear running stream.

Sasuke then gently pulled Naruto down next to him. "Do you have any friends? As in, in your kingdom?"

Naruto was startled at Sasuke's question "well... two or three, if I'm honest. Why do you ask?"

Sasuke looked at the blue sky "you seem lonely."

Naruto thought to himself "yeah, well. I'm very lonely sometimes... people just seem to run away from me. So it's hard for me to communicate..."

Sasuke glanced at Naruto "what do you mean?"

Naruto was quiet then sighed "I suppose I can tell you now..." he took a deep breath "when I was born, a such fox demon was sealed into me. A dangerous one. And ever since then, people were afraid of me. They would run away. Adults would keep their children far away from me saying I'll hurt them..."

"My mother was upset by this. But I told her to not have to worry about it. My father. Well, he passed away when I was two. So. My mother was upset. And even more when she found out that people would insult and harass me. Calling me a demon, or a monster. Sometimes I would believe them and cry myself to sleep.

Until I met three boys. Their names are Kiba, Choji and Shikamaru. They've been kind to me. As well as their family. They actually cared and treated me as a actual human and not a monster. So those three have been my only friends."

Sasuke was silent as he stared at Naruto who had a sad expression. He seemed he wanted to cry, but he held back the tears. He didn't want to cry in front of Sasuke.
Naruto noticed the shocked look on Sasuke's face and quietly said "you didn't know about the demon fox... did you?"

Sasuke said nothing and Naruto sat up and buried his face between his arms. "You think I'm a monster too now, right?..."

Naruto quietly sobbed until he felt arms wrap around him. He slowly looked up and saw Sasuke hugging him "of course not. It doesn't matter if you have a demon fox in you or not. I... I love you no matter what."

Naruto's eyes widened and he turned around and hugged Sasuke back. "I love you too."

Sasuke squeezed Naruto tightly before he wiped the tears away from the blondes face.

Naruto sniffled and looked at Sasuke, and smiled.

"Hey, is now ok?" Sasuke asked.

"Ok for what?-" Naruto got cut off by the ravens lips being directly on the blondes.

Naruto's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a red color. But he kissed Sasuke back.

Sasuke placed his hands Naruto's waist and Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck.

They continued to passionately kiss. But that quickly turned heated..

Naruto allowed Sasuke to enter his mouth. The raven swirled his tongue around making Naruto slightly moan.

Sasuke slid his hand up Naruto's shirt as Naruto pulled on Sasuke's hair.

Sasuke removed their connected lips and smiled at the blonde beauty. "Shall we continue?"

Naruto nodded.

Sasuke then trailed his lips down towards Naruto's neck and started from nips to sucking on the tanned skin.

Naruto squeaked and grunted from the motion.

Sasuke continued to be more aggressive making Naruto's grunts turn into small moans.

Naruto then positioned himself directly onto Sasuke's lap and felt a bulge in the Uchiha's pants. He blushed but grinned.

Sasuke looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow "what exactly are you thinking, Uzumaki?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about teasing you..." Naruto said as he caressed Sasuke's member making the Uchiha groan.

Naruto giggled before Sasuke got on top of him. "You sure know how to tease, Naruto"

Naruto gulped before Sasuke aggressively started biting at Naruto's neck again.

- - -
They continued that for a few minutes until Naruto pushed Sasuke off "We should probably go back."

Sasuke scowled but stood up nonetheless and helped Naruto up.

"You're right. We can continue our activity later in the night" Sasuke said with a small smirk on his face.
Naruto understood what he said and flushed a cherry red color.

Sasuke took Naruto's hand and they both walked back.