16

Naruto POV

The wedding was nearing.. And you'd expect me and Sasuke to be calm about it. Well, Sasuke was. I wasn't..

It was late at night and me and Sasuke were asleep. Before I suddenly sat up in bed with sweat dripping down my forehead.

Sasuke quickly sat up and turned to me "Are you ok?.."

I was silent and buried my face in my hands, groaning "Sorry.. it's a force of habit because I keep worrying about the wedding."

Sasuke lightly chuckled and held me in his arms "There's no need to worry, love. I promise everything will be fine. I'll be with you always. Alright?" He then left a kiss on my head and I sighed, nodding.

As I closed my eyes, I felt Sasuke gently place his hands on my belly and rubbed it in circles.

I opened my eyes and watched Sasuke curiously. "What are you doing?"

"Giving the baby a massage." He teased

I rolled my eyes and allowed him to continue because it did feel nice.

After a few moments of silence, me and Sasuke were both surprised by a slight moving sensation coming from my stomach.

"It's.. already moving." I whispered

Sasuke just chuckled with a nod. "Seems to like me rubbing your stomach."

I just nodded and sighed, leaning back on Sasuke as he rubbed my stomach. I was able to fall back asleep without waking up.

It was early in the morning when I heard the door slammed open, making me jolt awake. I quickly turned to see who barged in and it was an unusual pinkette..

She had an angry look on her face when she noticed me sitting up in bed.

Sasuke had then woken up next to me with an annoyed expression and glanced at the woman, his face dropping. "Sakura.." he muttered

I looked at the two in confusion "Who's she?" I asked

Sasuke sighed "Naruto.. this is Sakura.-"

"His girlfriend." Sakura cut in

Sasuke was about to say something before the woman angrily walked up right to me "And what do you think you're doing sleeping in the same bed as MY boyfriend?"

I was at a lost for words. I didn't know Sasuke had a.. girlfriend.

When I didn't answer and just stared at Sakura, she growled at me and without hesitation, slapped me across the face forcefully.

It was silent before I heard Sasuke angrily snarl at Sakura "What the hell do you think you're doing barging in and slapping my fiancé?!"

Sakura stared at him in shock "Fiancé?! I'm your GIRLFRIEND!! You shouldn't have a fiancé! And it especially shouldn't be that THING!"

"You are NOT my girlfriend and Naruto isn't a thing. He's the love of my life." Sasuke snapped back

"Of course I'm your girlfriend! We've been dating for months now!"

"You are not my girlfriend and you never will be. Especially with that attitude you have, you bubblegum headed bitch" Sasuke said angrily

Sakura was even more in shock and yelled at Sasuke even more with a louder tone of voice.

The two were bickering loud in the morning and I was starting to get a headache.. who even allowed her in here.

"..I want you to get the hell out of here now, Sakura!"

"I'm not leaving unless you're coming with me!"

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm not leaving Naruto."

"Oh, please! He can survive the rest of his life without you."

"Not when he's carrying my baby!"

"Oh, don't make me laugh. He's a male. He CANT get pregnant" sakura scoffed

"I'm not playing around" Sasuke growled before he simply lifted up my shirt, showing my baby bump. I was still confused and just blinked as Sakura made an disgusted look. "You got that thing pregnant? He probably can't take care of it let alone himself. I can't believe you would impregnate that thing. I would've been a better choice!"

"You would've been a horrible choice." Sasuke said

"I would actually be a lot better than that.. ugly thing. I wouldn't put my trust on him. I can easily make sure you don't marry him and stay away aswell" sakura sneered

"If you attempt that, I will murder you with no hesitation."

Sakura slammed her foot onto the floor with a growl "Ugh! I hate you so much! Don't marry that thing or he'll have to prepare for the worst"

At this point, Sasuke just ignored her which made her more angry.

Sakura then pointed a finger at me "You should be ashamed of yourself for making MY Sasuke-kun like YOU when you're nothing but a disgusting little brat who deserves nothing." She then angrily walked out of the room which made Sasuke relieved.

The whole time I was covering my ears because of loud they were being. I finally put my hands down before realizing my hands were shaking. strange..

Sasuke was looking at me with a worried look "Naruto.. are you ok? I'm sorry for arguing with her right in front of you. You didn't need to listen to our argument. And ignore her comments, she's just mad I'm with you."

I just stared at him "I'm fine.."

Sasuke wiped a tear running down my cheek "Your tears say otherwise, love."

I was confused as to why I was crying, but that explained the shaking.

I just laid on Sasuke and rested my head on his shoulder. Sasuke draped his arms around me and delicately left kisses all over my face.

"I promise I'm only in love with you. I'm not with Sakura. She just says that so everyone would respect her like a Queen."

I just nodded and melted into Sasuke's embrace. I felt warm and safe.. I hope it'll stay that way. Unlike.. what happened.

Sasuke held my hand as we made our way downstairs to eat. My mother heard of Sakura and immediately kicked her out of the kingdom.

Just as we walked into the dining room, Mother quickly made her way to us and she hugged me. "Good morning, darling! Did you have a good sleep? Or did that pink headed brat interrupt it? I can ban her from ever stepping foot in this kingdom."

I just laughed "No, mother. I'm perfectly fine. Just hungry."

She just sighed of relief and smiled "I'm glad you're fine. How's the baby? Seems to gotten a little bigger over the past week, hmm?"

I smiled at her "The baby is well. I have an appointment today later to check on it."

"Ah, I see. Just be careful when you leave, alright? Breakfast is ready on the table. I've eaten a bit so I won't be joining you."

I nodded as she kissed my forehead and walked away.

Sasuke then seated me next to him as I looked over the food that was set up on the table. Ever since I found out about my pregnancy, I've been having strange cravings and been even more hungry.

I immediately started eating, savoring all the flavor with a happy look on my face.

Sasuke watched me, amused and chuckled. He then began to eat as well.

After a few plates.. I was finally full and sighed happily.

"It only too you about 20 full plates to finally get you full" Sasuke said as he finished the last of his drink

I blushed out of embarrassment "That's the baby's fault.." I muttered

Sasuke just shook his head with a smile "Whatever you say, love." He kissed my cheek and placed a hand on my stomach. "How about we go stay in the garden for a bit, alright?"

I nodded with a smile