12

Naruto pov

I stared wide eyed as the door opened. I was still bouncing on Sasuke's member without noticing..

Itachi walked in with a camera and snapped a picture and chuckled "This will be memorable."

"Itachi can you get out!" Sasuke said

"What? I just wanted to see if Naruto was ok" itachi said with a small smile

My face turned red in embarrassment

"He's fine.. Now get out!" Sasuke was annoyed

"Alright, Alright. Continue your spicy moment" Itachi said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry about my brother." Sasuke sighed

I bit my lip and nodded but said nothing

"You can stop now.."

I stared at Sasuke confusingly

Sasuke sighed "Naruto, you're still bouncing."

My eyes widened before I noticed I was. So I came to a stop. My hands were on Sasuke's chest, rolled up into fists. My arms and hands were shaking as well as my legs.

"Hey, are you ok?" Sasuke asked as he sat up and held me in his arms close.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.. my legs and ass hurt though"

Sasuke chuckled and stroked his hand through my soft hair "Ah, sorry about that."

"Mm, it's fine" I said as I placed my head on his shoulder and cuddled him

Sasuke smiled and pulled the blankets over the both of us and laid back, holding me close.

"We've been at it for a few hours now. Looks like we missed breakfast."

I groaned "Yeah and now I'm hungry and sore. Not a good combination "

Sasuke laughed "We should clean up and then I'll get you breakfast . I don't think you're able to walk"

I sighed heavily "Yes I can-" before I could finish, my stomach started to growl loudly. I turned red and hid my face in Sasuke's neck

"Quit being so adorable." He chuckled "Alright, let's get cleaned up now."

He got off the bed and lifted me up in his arms bridal style and went to the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet seat and turned on the water.

After awhile, Sasuke checked the water temperature and then lifted me up again and placed me down into the water. He decided we should take a bath because it'll be easier for me.

Sasuke then stepped into the water as well and looked at me "Did you enjoy it?"

I blushed and looked away as I pulled my knees to my chest "Yeah.."

Sasuke smiled and relaxed a bit "That's good."
He then put some shampoo and conditioner on my hair and started scrubbing.

- later -

Sasuke helped me get changed into my clothes and decided to go wash the sheets himself.

So I was sitting on a chair in the room alone and sighed. "I'm hungry.." I said to myself and pouted.

Sasuke walked in with a tray in his hands "Hey, I got you breakfast"

I quickly looked up at him and smiled brightly "Food!"

He set the tray down on my lap. It was soup, a sandwich and some fruit.

I drooled a bit and immediately started eating hungrily.