Germans/Iron Blood Arc 1 - We Just Arrive, and We got a New Problem

--------------------------------
In the Middle of Atlantic Ocean
--------------------------------

In the middle of the ocean, there's 11 ships, consisted 1 gigantic Aircraft Carrier, 3 Battleship, 1 Battlecruiser, 2 Cruiser, 2 Destroyer, and 2 Submarines.

Vaterland: "Ughh.... Mein gott, dieser Sturm war sehr heftig...... Was?!!.. Ich bin ein mensch?!!!.... Oh mein......"
(Ughh.... My god, that storm was very violent...... What?!!.. I'm a human?!!!.... Oh my.....)

Hindenburg: "GAH!!! FICK DICH STURM!!!!..... Eh??...... WHAAA!!!! ICH BIN EIN MENSCH?!!!"
(GAH!!! FUCK YOU STORM!!!!..... Eh?....... WHAAA!!!! I'M A HUMAN?!!!)

With Hindenburg scream, the other suddenly awake.

Kurfürst: "WAS ZUM?!! MEINE OHREN!!!"
(WHAT THE?!! MY EARS!!!)

Frank: "MEIN GOTT!!!"

Manstein: "AH SCHEISSE!!!!"

Rhine: "AWW!!!!"

Hamburg: "DER FICK?!!!"

Saxony: "AHH!!!!"

Munich: "Meine ohren!"

U-40/41: "WAHHH?!!!"

They were wake up, instantly.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Hindenburg is now trolling the Author and his Friends...)

After figure what happened, they now on board of Vaterland Carrier with their Rig's.

Hamburg: "Schwester?"

Saxony: "Hamburg?"

Then Saxony run and hug Hamburg.

Saxony: "Danke gott..."

Kurfürst: "Hindenburg... Seriously..."

Hindenburg: "What? I was panic you know!"

Rhine: "Are you two okay??"

Frank: "I'm okay."

Munich: "Me too..."

Vaterland: "U-40 and 41, you two good?"

U-40/41: "Ja Kommandant."

Vaterland: "Alright... Everyone! Gather!"

And they gather, make a circle line.

Vaterland: "We still not know what happened that suddenly we have a human body, its clearly we in Atlantic Ocean but, kinda different. You all can feel it right?"

They all nodded.

Vaterland: "I hope you all understand what happened but, I think...... We're not in our world anymore...."

For a moment, there just silent, thinking what happening before they get transported in this world, seeing the Wilhelmshaven Naval Port for the last time. They even can't say goodbye to their sister, brother, and friends, even the sailor too. They transported to this world, and now the only way is... to survive the new unknown world.

--------------------------------
With Prinz Eugen Fleet
--------------------------------

Eugen, Nimi, Z1, and Köln now heading towards Wilhelmshaven port, Iron Blood, to report everything to their Kommandantin, KMS Bismarck.

Suddenly, Köln got something in her radar.

Köln: "I got something, not too far, only 3 Km away from our position."

Nimi: "Eugen?..."

Eugen: "We better check it."

Then they change their course towards Vaterland fleet.