Chap 2 - Need to be Saved?... (Rewrite)

--------------------------------
Azur Lane Base
--------------------------------

The base now on damage, some of the ship were half sunk and heavily damaged, fortunately the dry dock is not damaged.

After some explanation, the girls finally know where is Montana from, and he don't know how the fuck he can teleported to their world.

Wales: "They got us... I didn't expect, that Sakura Empire will make the first move."

Illustrious: "There's no surprise that Sakura Empire will allying with Iron Blood. But......"

Wales: "They don't know how dangerous the power of the Siren's?"

Illustrious:" Yes... Let's focus on repairment and rebuilding on the base... We will never caught off guard again.."

Wales: "Eagle Union strongest Carrier, Enterprise. She truly safe us..."

Illustrious: "Yes.... But, Enterprise is unsafe..."

Wales: "She is strong, she has no hesitation like an arrow that flying straight in the sky.... But...."

Illustrious: "A tightly strung bow, can easily snap...."

As they look at the sky with the Eagle of Montana flew away from the sky, as Hawk goes to Montana ship that docked in the harbor.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Author and his friend has make a contact with an unknown creature...... In Area 51...)

In the dry docks, many ships were on repairment, some of them need to repaired for months.

Cleveland: "Steady!.. Steady!.... Stop!!!... Huhh... There are so many ships that need to repair..."

As Cleveland see the view of the harbor. She sees Sandy (San Diego) crying to see her ship that half sinking.

Sandy: "MY SHIP!!!!!"

(Me: "Poor Sandy..... Press F to pay Respect...")

(F)

(All: "F")

Cleveland: "Huhh..... It will be easier if we have a repair ship."

As Cleveland looked around again, she sees Enterprise standing on the dock, looking over the port. She get off from her ship and running towards her.

Cleveland: "Enterprise!!!... You know that you need to rest?! You pushed yourself on the last battle?!!"

Enterprise: "It's okay, I'm fine..."

Cleveland: "But... It's impossible!!"

She looked at Enterprise Carrier, several damage on the deck.

Enterprise: "Emergency repair has been complete... I've still got some fight for me..."

When Enterprise will take a walk. Suddenly she falls down on her kneel.

Cleveland: "See? I told you to get some rest!"

Enterprise: "The enemy hasn't gone too far. I can't lower my guard..."

Then, Enterprise walks away. Cleveland looked at her with worried face and frustrated .

Cleveland: "Ge'ez!!! Seriously!!!"

As she sees Enterprise walk away, her eyes catch Hawk flew away in the sky.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Ark Royal stalking Unicorn, Javelin, and Laffey, with Montana and Hawk that wear a police siren on his head, ready to charge Ark Royal...)