Chap 7 - What a Day...

--------------------------------
With the 3 Girls
--------------------------------

The three girls is still standing in their place, with Laffey stick out her right hand to Ayanami, and Ayanami having a big doubt to do it, since they're enemy. But Ayanami quickly slap Laffey hands and run away

Javelin: "Wait!! Ayanami!!"

Laffey and Javelin went silent when Ayanami leave them, as Javelin sees Laffey, she having many doubts.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Andrei take nearly 100 Vodka...)

--------------------------------
In Enterprise Room
--------------------------------

It's morning and Enterprise is still sleep, until Belfast coming in the room and open the curtain, makes Enterprise awake.

Belfast: "Good morning, Enterprise."

-Little Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Karl and Hans is 'playing' their flamethrower...)

After wake up, Enterprise wear her usual cloth and Belfast holding her Admiral Cap, then Enterprise take the cap and wear it. Enterprise look at her MRE foods and ration bars, she shook her head to reject the moder—I mean, to eat the foods.

Enterprise: "Let's eat at the mess hall."

-Time Skip-

(Brought to you by: Amelia cats is making trouble... Again...)

--------------------------------
At the Mess Hall
--------------------------------

The mess hall is full with many shipgirls, eating their food. Meanwhile, our bois is sitting in one desk. While that, Enterprise now is taking her breakfast.

Enterprise: "Isn't that too much?..."

Nevada: "Don't be modest... I owe you one for helping Oklahoma."

Then Pennsylvania and Arizona approach them.

Arizona: "Oh... Hello, Enterprise."

Enterprise: "Yes, Hello."

Nevada: "Morning, what'll it be?"

After getting her food, Enterprise go to her seat as she were getting greets by several peoples. Meanwhile our boys is eating and joking with each other.

Assassin: "Hahahahaha!... Yeah.. I literary nearly getting hit.."

Doolittle: "So tell me Arthur!"

Arthur: "Tell what?"

Doolittle: "What your relationships with Wales??"

Montana: "Gluck!.. Ahh!.. Yeah, after we get transported in this world and become a humans and staying at this base.. You and Wales looks closer, is there anything happened between you?"

Arthur: "Me and Wales? We only a work partner. I only helping her job in this base as an commanding officers..."

Medan: "Really.... I see you and Wales sleep in one bed."

The Boys: "PFFTT!!!....."

Arthur: "Ho-How did you know!!"

Arthur slightly have a blush in his face.