Germans/Iron Blood Arc 2 - Short Word: Just a Tour...

--------------------------------
In Vaterland Carrier
--------------------------------

On board of the Carrier, Zeppelin was amaze with the size of the ship. Her ship was in Vaterland left side.

Vaterland: "Magnificent right?"

Zeppelin was surprised with Vaterland arrival on her side.

Zeppelin: "Yeah... I never know, in the future, the Carrier will more extended bigger than I thought."

Vaterland: "Need a long time to build a Supercarrier like me. Me and my sister, Berlin, was the only ship in my class."

Zeppelin: "I thought there was more?"

Vaterland: "There are, but in the different class... Kaiser class is my successor along with the Fritz Stungler class. They two build five year after me and my sister..."

In a few second, there silent between them.

Zeppelin: "So... I see many jet in you ship. Are in the future there's many jets??"

Vaterland: "Well yes, jet was become common in air force and the navy, but they have a high cost. Like my Stuka II, Komet II, and Baron, even I have Horten II, the only bomber that can be carried in every Carrier in the navy..."

Zeppelin look around until a helicopter, HL-05 King Tiger II, caught by her eyes.

Zeppelin: "Is that a helicopter??"

Vaterland: "You know Helicopter?"

Zeppelin: "Yes, I do not known how its work, but I thought they still on design?"

Vaterland: "What you see that is the Attack Helicopter HL-05 King Tiger II, the next generation of King Tiger helicopter, build by Eurocopter Company."

Zeppelin: "How about that?"

Then Zeppelin pointing to the V-22 Osprey.

Vaterland: "Its V-22 Osprey, the only Trilotor aircraft in the world. Or for short word, the hybrid of helicopter and aircraft."

Zeppelin: "A hybrid of helicopter and aircraft?... Very interesting."

Vaterland: "I can give some of my Osprey if you want?"

Zeppelin: "A-Are sure, we barely meet each other?"

Vaterland: "I am sure... Beside, the Osprey can launch vertically or launch with short runaway or flight deck like your Carrier."

Zeppelin: "Thank you very much!"

Vaterland: "Your welcome... How about we attached it to you, now?"

Zeppelin: "Now? Let's go!"

--------------------------------
In Kürfust ship
--------------------------------

The three girl was amaze with the size, the armaments, and how beauty the ship is.

Kürfust: "It seem you're amazed with our ships?"

Kürfust, Hindenburg, and Manstein approach the girls.

Scharnhorst: "I never know that your ship is really-really big..."

Hindenburg: "That what she says!"

*BONK*

Kürfust: "Enough..."

Hindenburg: "Sorry!"

Manstein: "Maybe we're big, but not big as Montana."

Kürfust: "Well—"

Hindenburg: "Apparently! My bruder were a member of the 'Big 5'."

Deutschland: "The 'Big 5'??"