Russia/Northerners Arc 3 - Just a Morning Tour

--------------------------------
In Medan Room
--------------------------------

Currently, Medan sleeping calmly in his room.

Yesterday, they already get their room.

Medan still sleeping, he rotated to the right until his head hit something soft.

Medan: 'Hmm... So soft... Softer that my pillows...'

Medan shook his head until he heard something

Belorussiya: "Ah~~"

Medan quickly get waked up from his sleep after hearing Belorussiya moan. Apparently, his head were slipped between Belorussiya breast.

(DAMNIT!!! DIE YOU DIRTY MIND!!!!!)

Medan: "WHAT THE—?!! Belorussiya?!!!"

Belorussiya: "Go-Good morning, Medan..."

Medan were shocked to see Belorussiya on his bed with open clothes, revealing only... Yeah you know what I mean...

(FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Medan: "Wha-What are you doing on my bed?!!"

Belorussiya: " You... You don't remember?"

Medan: "Remember???"

-Flashback-

--------------------------------
In the Party
--------------------------------

The party still ongoing, Medan now were knocked out after drinking 50 Vodka. He were challenged by Ushakov: 'anyone who drink 50 Vodka, he win and get a free package of large amounts of internets!'. Medan really want it, then he accepted the challenge. He win, but at the end, he get knocked out.

(You know... For Indonesian like me, really want a free package of large amounts of internets... It's really necessary in Indonesia... And this was a tricky trick ways to trick an Indonesian like Medan to join on a challenge...)

Medan: "I! Hic!.. Win!!! Hic!.."

The he fainted.

Dimitri: "Oh uh... I think he fainted..."

Belorussiya: "Just let me, I will bring him to his room."

Belorussiya carried Medan to his room.

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Medan and Belorussiya perform a night rituals in the Medan room...)

--------------------------------
In Medan Room
--------------------------------

Belorussiya: "Ah!... There you go..."

Belorussiya finally bring Medan to his room and put Medan on the bed. Belorussiya gonna out from the room, but Medan hand make her stop.

Medan: "Belorussiya... Hic!.. Can you— Hic!.. Sleep with me tonight? Hic!.."

Belorussiya: "Wha—?!"

Belorussiya were surprised with Medan request and blushed hardly, but because Medan were drunk, she make no choice, She release her formal cloth then leaving her inside cloth. After that she sleep with Medan, and Medan hug him tightly. Then they sleep like a new married couple.

-Flashback End-

As Medan has finally remember what happened last night, his face goes red as af.

Medan: "I... I'm sorry about last night!!!"

Belorussiya: "It's... It's okay... I'm okay with that... As long it's you..."

Medan: "Did you said something??"